Corsair Vengeance 1500 USB Connector Dolby 7.1 Gaming Headset (CA-9011112-WW)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 50mm simulated surround-sound audio drivers and high-sensitivity noise-cancelling mic with flexible boom - get clear, unambiguous voice communication.
- Large diameter, circumaural earcup design blocks distracting sounds and keeps your head in the game.
- Soft-touch materials and elastomer headband lining for a firm, comfortable grip around the head.
- Microphone is unidirectional, and equipped with noise-cancelling condenser with adjustable, rotating boom
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
The 1500 Gaming Headset: intense, immersive sound for gamers who care about audio
The Vengeance 1500's large diameter, extra-deep memory foam earpads are designed for comfort.
Vengeance 1500: Dolby® Headphone multi-channel audio built in.
If you have onboard sound, the Vengeance 1500 provides easy one-cable USB connection and Dolby Headphone technology that lets you enjoy multi-channel games the way they were meant to be played. Dolby Headphone is compatible with any game with 3D audio, and helps reduce “headphone fatigue” while delivering the accurate 360-degree audio imaging you need if you’re playing to win.
The results of obsessive audio engineering
The massive 50mm drivers greatly reduce the overloading and distortion that can occur with gaming headsets that use 40mm drivers. You get more accurate sound reproduction (particularly for the all-important low-frequency effects). You hear more audio, more cleanly, and you get a competitive advantage.
The extra-wide, extra deep earcups don’t just help things sound great — they feel better, too. The memory foam earpads with microfiber covers provide a comfortable and reliable fit that conforms to the shape of your head without binding or pinching.
Intense, Immersive Gaming
The circumaural, closed-back design blocks distracting sounds and keeps your head in the game, and the extra-large inline volume and microphone control is easy to grab and use when the action heats up — you don't need to take your eyes off the screen.Whether you’re barking instructions to your teammates or chatting with old friends, you deserve to be heard. The unidirectional, noise-cancelling microphone is tuned to capture your voice loudly and clearly, while screening out distracting background noises. And, it flips out of sight when you’re not using it.
Corsair audio: a sound philosophy
Corsair audio: comfort, fidelity, and playing to win
At Corsair, we believe that you need more than just dramatic audio. You need the comfort that allows you to play or talk for hours without thinking about what’s on your head. You need fidelity that gives you a listening experience that’s not just immersive — it must also be true to the source material. And, of course, you need the detailed positioning and situational awareness that lets you play your best.
The Corsair Advantage
With a long history of building enthusiast-grade memory and components, we’ve earned a reputation for quality, compatibility, and performance. Need help? We’re available by phone call, email or web forum.
Contents and Specifications
- Corsair Vengeance 1500 Gaming Headset
- Quick Start Guide
- Frequency Response: 20Hz to 20kHz
- Impedance: 32 Ohms @ 1kHz
- Dynamic Range: 95dB (A-weighted)
- Drivers: 50mm
- Cable Length: 3m
- USB power consumption: 250mW
- Connector: USB Type A
- Type: Unidirectional noise-cancelling condenser with adjustable, rotating boom
- Impedance: 2.2k Ohms
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 10kHz
- Sensitivity: -44dB (+/-3dB)
- PC with USB port
- Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, or Windows XP