Amazon Vehicles Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 123 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 131 reviews
on August 20, 2012
I was a little worried when I first purchased these chips - I don't have quad channel memory capabilities (sadly, lol) but I do have support for up to 32G of dual channel RAM in my machine and needed more to run more VM's during the day - finding 32G dual channel specific was more expensive than these (by a lot) so I rolled the dice. I had 16G of dual channel Corsair Vengeance, and I went to their website and, yes, in smaller print it does say this RAM can be supported in dual channel systems - so really I'm just here to assure anyone else that it does, indeed, work and work well in my AMD 8120 FX based board with dual channel memory capability. Great RAM, always top quality and takes being overclocked too!
on August 26, 2015
Used this to upgrade my 2015 Imac 27".

Value 5* Go check out what apple charges....
Function 5* Instant upgrade
Installation 5* takes 5 mins
Quality 5*

What else is there to say? Very basic product.
on January 24, 2013
This brought my computers Asus P8Z68-V LX Mother Board up to 32 GB of RAM quickly without a single glitch. I originally had 16 GB but had always wanted to go for 32 GB, but it seemed like I couldn't be sure 32 GB would work because Asus doesn't list any RAM approved supplier for 32 GB. Other reviewers were happy with it, so I took the plunge, and I'm very happy that I did. So yes, I recommend this Corsair Vengeance RAM. Problem now is, what do I do with the 16 GB RAM?
on July 6, 2012
have to say that I love Corsair, plain and simple. I had the Corsair Vengeance Blue 16 GB DDR3 SDRAM Dual Channel Memory Kit CMZ16GX3M4A1600C9B before these and I have to say that none of them had any DOA sticks. I ran a heat test on these sticks right when I got them and they ran around 45-50 Celsius with minor load on them. No need for any RAM heatfans here, the heatsink is good enough (mind you I am not abusing the sticks just yet :P ).

This is my setup:

CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K Processor 3.5 GHz 4 Core LGA 1155 - BX80637I73770K
Cooler: Corsair Hydro Series H100 Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler (CWCH100)
Motherboard: Gigabyte Intel Z77 LGA 1155 AMD CrossFireX/NVIDIA SLI Dual LAN Dual UEFI BIOS ATX Motherboard GA-Z77X-UD5H *Changing to Asus Maximus V Extreme*
Memory: Corsair Vengeance 32 GB DDR3 1600MHz PC3 12800 Quad Channel 240 Pin Desktop Memory CMZ32GX3M4X1600C10 (4 x 8GB) DDR3-1600
HDD: 2TB Samsung SpinPoint EcoGreen F4 SATA 3.5" Hard Drive (32MB cache, 5400rpm)
SSD: 2x Crucial 256 GB m4 2.5-Inch Solid State Drive SATA 6Gb/s CT256M4SSD2
GPU: 2x ASUS GeForce GTX 670-DC2-2GD5 VGA - 2GB GDDR5 - GPU Tweak - PCIE 3.0 Graphics Card Graphics Cards GTX670-DC2-2GD5
Case: Nzxt Technologies Phantom with Green Trim (Green LED) Enthusiast Full Tower Case - Phan-002Gr (Black)
PSU: CORSAIR Enthusiast Series TX750 V2 750W ATX 12V 80 PLUS BRONZE Certified Active PFC High Performance Power Supply - CMPSU-750TXV2
OD: Asus 24xDVD-RW Serial ATA Internal OEM Drive DRW-24B1ST (Black)
OS: Windows 7 Professional SP1 64bit (Full) System Builder DVD 1 Pack
Monitor: 3x Asus VS229H-P 22-Inch LED Monitor
Accessories: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Razer Star Wars(tm): The Old Republic(tm) Gaming Mouse, Astro a40s

I can say I do notice the extra power from the RAM while doing multiple tasks, such as video editing, encoding, 3d Studio Max, and other programming software. Just to let everyone know, I opened up the box, threw the sticks in, turned pc on, went right to the bios, and bam 32GB @ 1600; I didn't need to setup anything. I think for the price you cannot go wrong. Well wish I could go into more detail but honestly, it is RAM. As long as the PC picks up everything and recognizes it at its correct speed, then I am happy. If any questions please leave a comment and I will try my best to help.
1010 comments| 33 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 19, 2016
The RAM came as indicated. Replaced 16GB modules that were same brand for these to do some media editing. The module's sticker indicate timings of 10 10 10 but here are the system readouts:

Type DDR3
Cycle Time (tRAS) 22 clocks
Bank Cycle Time (tRC) 29 clocks
Command Rate (CR) 1T
on November 20, 2015
Good memory modules - work as advertised. One caveat is that corsair recommends them for HP Z800 workstations - however, when I came to install them, the CPU plastic cover (with the HP CPU fans) would not go back in place, as they were obstructed by the corsair heatsinks. I had to manually remove the heatsinks off the memory modules one by one and risk damaging them. Luckily none we damaged, but this is something I believe Corsair should inform clients of when recommending these dimms for HP Z800 workstations.
on August 4, 2016
Amazing value for the performance. The ONLY reason I have to knock of a star is more my system then the RAM itself. The ram is Large sized for ram, and WILL take some finagling to get them to seat properly. Because of the size and the heat sink, this can be a time consuming and/or painful process.

The ram however has worked beautifully for over 24 hours, I am satisfied with my purchase!
on April 16, 2017
Sturdy, works great. The sticks do stand tall though, so make sure your RAM slots have plenty of clearance and aren't crowded by the CPU fan/heatsink.
on July 29, 2013
I wanted to max out a new HP Desktop I had purchsed with a I7 processor. I was going to be doing a lot of video editing. When buying the computer from HP it would have cost me $400 for this much memory.

This is an amazing deal and it works perfectly, very fast. Just plug it in and the computer recognizes it and it's ready to go.
on June 12, 2013
I know I hit over kill with this purchase, but why not max out when you can handle the 32GB. 64GB is a different story though. The heat syncs on top look cheap when handling the cards, but they work like charm. I have not had a problem yet with them. You will be booking it, especially if you are running a Phenom II X4 965 at 3.7GHz (Mine somehow went from 3.4 to 3.7 overnight and I don't even know how to overclock. haha.).I am a Sound Designer, Graphic Designer and a Gamer and I have never once glitched out of a program, game, or the system froze up and shut-off. If you are into 3D animation and building games, 32GBs of RAM will slow you down a bit after you subdivide like crazy in Blender, but it will still push to do your every command.