Lyft Industrial Deals Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Alexa on Mobile GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-9 of 9 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 10 reviews
on July 25, 2016
Does exactly what it says, used it with a heat index of 106 car out in parking lot from 8am till 2 pm and it was amazingly cool. or throw it on for overnight dew coverage.
This past week I completed the final test, I played Skylab let the car get over 100 inside with windows up, then put the California Pop Top on, and the temperature came back down.
So, Yes it works. and it seems durable enough, although a message to the engineering dept. redo the tensioner. I lost that center clip in about the first week. but it didn't affect performance. Even in wind.
review image
on July 26, 2016
Cover fits perfectly after I figured it out. On a hot dat the cover significantly reduces inside temps, so much I cancelled my appointment to have the windows tinted. I had a question which was promptly answered. Great product and service
on July 20, 2016
Easy to put on & take off, keeps the interior very cool in direct sunlight. A must for any corvette owner.
on March 3, 2015
Love this thing. Keeps these-through targa top protected and when parked, just put this on the car when the top is off.
on August 13, 2011
It's been soooo hot in Kansas City this summer. My 1985 Corvette is all glass on the front, top and back and it gets rather hot in there. I purchased this DePont Tyvek Pop Top Sun Shade and now I can drive my Toy more ofter to work and other places that I'll be at for awhile. Works great and the price was good and delivery was quick!
on February 17, 2015
I like this top,and use it to keep my 88 vette cooler in summer, and cleaner too. Easy to use and stays put. I haven't tried it with the roof removed yet.
on April 30, 2012
At first I did not fully read the directions and had a hard time installing the top. I called the vender. He was very supportive, explaining the proper procedure for installation. The top works very well. The kind and knowledgeable help was most appreciated. I also noted a sense of pride in his product that was most enjoyable. I would certainly recommend this product..........
on July 16, 2015
Everyone in the Corvette owning world should buy one of theses ...and get it from Pop Top
on July 3, 2016
Got what I wanted

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.