- Series: Corvette Black Book
- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Michael Bruce Associates (November 1, 2013)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0933534582
- ISBN-13: 978-0933534582
- Product Dimensions: 4.4 x 0.4 x 10 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces
- Average Customer Review: 49 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,056,832 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Corvette Black Book 1953-2014 Paperback – November 1, 2013
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
Mike Antonick is a long-time Corvette aficionado and an acknowledged expert on the marques. He resides in Lewis Center, Ohio.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Outstanding book for anyone requiring information on Corvettes. I carry one in my Corvette all the time and have used to settle discussion on many Corvette subjects.
Most recent customer reviews