- Age Range: 8 - 12 years
- Grade Level: 3 - 7
- Paperback: 32 pages
- Publisher: Magination Press; 1 edition (June 16, 2004)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1591471540
- ISBN-13: 978-1591471547
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 0.1 x 9.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 5 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 85 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#71,783 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #55 in Books > Health, Fitness & Dieting > Children's Health > Learning Disorders
- #140 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Special Needs
- #511 in Books > Children's Books > Growing Up & Facts of Life > Friendship, Social Skills & School Life > Self-Esteem & Self-Respect
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $2.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Cory Stories: A Kid's Book about Living with ADHD Paperback – June 16, 2004
An Amazon Book with Buzz: "Ghosted"
Seven perfect days. Then he disappeared. A love story with a secret at its heart. Learn more
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My son has the other type--Inattentive ADD. He's very chill and calm, but he daydreams constantly. He can't pay attention--head is in the clouds always. We found the book "Learning to Slow Down and Pay Attention" suited our needs much better. Its full of checklists, which divide out what type you may be dealing with.
My son is 8.