Cosabella Women's Aire Soft Bra, Cranberry, Petite
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 73% Polyamide/27% Elastane
- Hand Wash
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- Triangle shaped soft cup provides moderate support without an underwire
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Light as Aire Seamless microfiber mesh, semi-sheer and super comfortable while eliminating panty lines. Aire is completely seamless, produced in a hand cut power mesh that is all day comfortable with no rolling.
- Package Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.3 x 1.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 0.3 ounces
- ASIN: B00D2ZZ1MM
- Item model number: AIREZ1301
- Date first available at Amazon.com: December 5, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'm also covinced it's bad for our health to squeeze all the blood, lymph and oxygen out of our chest area for half of every day. Most sports bras are so tight, heavy and unyielding you can throw your shoulder out trying to get into them, and when you take most bras off, there are marks everywhere, and you can feel the blood rushing back in to areas that had been deprived all day. That can't be good.
I understand most women need or want the support, but there ought to be a pretty option for those who don't. So thank you Cosabella for figuring it out. I will be stocking up, because I know it will be a long, long time before I see its like again.