Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Little FIres Everywhere Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 10 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 12 reviews
on July 18, 2017
These are incredibly comfortable. And the colors are so yummy! Worth the splurge!
on October 26, 2016
These are very nice and the color is more purple. Prefer over the black. My husband really likes them.
on May 12, 2016
Color is beautiful, sizing is correct.
on February 8, 2016
Gorgeous panties--no lines, very comfortable--super sexy!
on March 17, 2016
Too expensive.
on August 19, 2015
Beautiful. Great fit and very comfy too!
on July 24, 2012
Cosabella is my favorite brand of sexy panties. The lace is soft and stretches and feels SO good and so soft. Only Frederick's can give me the same quality lace.
I love the cut. The sides are 3-4 inches. The backside only covers half my ass.......how alluring! I have this hipster as well as their thong. I normally wear a size 14 and ordered the plus size thongs for sizes 12-16 and love them. I was hesitant to buy the hipster in M/L but the color I wanted only came in that size. They fit me great and I absolutely love them. I know they are expensive but buy yourself a couple of pair and see for yourself. Sexy and comfortable! And the thongs are the same. Sexy and comfortable and I'm not a thong woman, except Cosabella!
on January 4, 2015
They're comfortable and cute!
on October 21, 2013
I heard these talked up on some tv show, so thought I'd give them a shot. But I did not like them at all. It says they are a panty, but in my opinion, they're no different than a thong. And I hate thongs! The back doesn't stay put on my butt, but rides up so badly, it ends up as a freakin' thong. Color me in the minority, but ick! What a waste of way too much money. :(
on February 4, 2014
Do I really need to say more?

I guess so, since amazon requires it...

Husband: Wow, are those the super expensive underwear you bought on amazon?
Me: Oh, what this old thing? No....I've had these FOREVER....

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.