Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Cosabella Women's Never Say Never Cutie Lowrider Thong
Amazon Vehicles Fall Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Water Sports STEM

on March 5, 2011
I was very reluctant to spend $19 on a thong, but I heard such good things about Cosabella that I finally bit the bullet and bought one. I am SO glad I did!!! This is absolutely the best pair of underwear I've ever owned. Well-made of a very pretty lace with lots of stretch, with a flattering cut and extremely comfortable fit. It's by far the most comfortable thong I've ever tried, and it looks amazing -- my husband is crazy about it, and even though he thinks I already have too many clothes and initally thought $19 was unreasonable for underwear, he completely changed his mind once he saw it!
on June 26, 2014
Hands down my fave undies, despite borderline irksome price. I mean.. how much fabric & tailoring really went into these things? C'mon now.

Still though, they are very flattering, come in colors I love, and the lace is comfortable but not completely insubstantial and flimsy (looking at you, Honeydew). I wash lace undies like this in a lingerie bag, in cold water and hang dry, but this is the only brand I've tried that manages to stay looking new & nice. No pilling, no holes, perfect.

Sizing's a bit disingenuous tho. I am *RIGHT* on the edge with these - if I were even and inch or so larger in circumference these would bunch & roll on my hips to the point of no longer being comfy or worth $20 a pop. For fit reference, I'm 5'6" 130, with 39" hips. These are low rise, lower on me than the models, maybe a finger below the ol' ant/sup iliac spine, where I measure 35.5. If you're much bigger around than this where the top band sits you're probably better off with Hanky Panky or Honeydew.
on February 18, 2011
Seriously the cutest undies ever. "The Man" (who notices nothing) absolutely went crazy over this thong, so I had to buy in multiple colors. Can't say enough about how much I love these.
on June 24, 2016
Ok ,ok, i get it. $20 for panties that sit on your butt??? We are pretty weird, right? But im on a panty kick: searching for the best thong. I usually wear "bullseye" panties--Gillian O'Malley? 5 for $20, most are super comfy, last about 2 years....but i needed more. Something spectacular. I needed expensive lingerie!!!! I also am on a bralette kick (yes, i do have a happy boyfriend, thanks, but I buy these for MYSELF!) Cosabella, Hanky Panky, BTempted, etc....i needed some good thongs!!! Ordered the cheapest color of Cosabella Never Say Never Lowrider Cutie, which was a very nice yellowish peachy color, for just under $10. Sooooooo comfy! Fabric is amazingly soft. The combo of fabrics is very well thought out. I needed more. Purchased a Cosabella Racie bralette and the signature Soft Bralette and they are pretty great too. I'll be searching for deals on these panties, cuz even tho they are the pinnacle so far,(haven't received my hanky panky ones yet) I won't be spending $20-24 on one thong. I just cannot rationalize that.
on April 26, 2013
....it does not fit all, unlike Hanky Panky lace thongs which fit me fine.

I would say these would only fit women who wear a "small".

Because they are too small, the lace bunches up and causes worse problems than regular panty lines. Too bad, the fabric seems nice.
on August 30, 2013
I normally where a small, sometimes a medium (size 4-6 currently), and I love the Hanky Panky low rise thong, but I thought these were super cute, and no one wants a million of the same thing in their closet, so I tried these to mix things up a bit. These are not as soft and flexible as Hanky Panky, and I felt that their coverage was not as good in the only place they really have to cover. They also shift a bit, in my experience, whereas the Hanky Panky do not. Last but not least, the lace, while I think it looks very nice, isn't as stretchy, and I find it cuts into my sides a bit, which I didn't expect since they are one size fits all and I am a size small. But then again, it's hard to compete with Hanky Panky.

They fit low on the hips, and the blush color is a very light skin tone color.
on April 14, 2012
I love these!!!!!! I bought the Hanky Panky brand first then decide to try these. I prefer these. They feel great and don't move around and the colors are great.
on October 15, 2014
Love these. Best fitting, most comfortable thongs I own. Maybe been the most comfortable underwear I own, period. I usually don't spend this much on underwear, but these fit so well I just ordered 4 more. Very stretchy, fine fabric.
on February 11, 2013
This has quickly become the only style of undies I buy. It's as if you're wearing next to nothing. I even wore them my entire pregnancy and they adapted so well so I was never uncomfortable. The low-rise is perfect. I used to be a Hanky Panky girl, but goodness, the stretch and lace in these is so much better. I'm guilty of throwing them in the dryer (I know, shame on me), but after several months of doing so, they are still in perfect condition.
on February 16, 2014
I purchased these as a gift for my girlfriend for Valentine's Day. They were a perfet fit and are very high quality. These are her favorite brand.