Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7, starting at $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 26 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on January 28, 2014
I am busty and after breast feeding two kids I need good support. I was intrigued by the reviews on this bra but a little put off by the price. I was tired of my standard t-shirt bra but scared to make an investment in something that seemed to have so little to provide support. I ordered one of the less expensive colors to give it a test drive and got a matching thong. I was thrilled by the bra and pleased with the thong. The bra provides better than average support, it doesn't pinch and the stretch is perfect. The only downside is that the bra isn't smooth under many t-shirts but it was a sufficiently pleasing purchase that I bought another at full price. It's nice to have a really pretty, full functioning supportive bra without padding. One bit of caution, if you are very sensitive to lace or itching, keep in mind that washing the bra does soften the fabric a bit. I was worried about the itch factor at first but took the advice of another reviewer and gave it a chance through wash and wear. It's held up nicely in the wash and is definitely softer. Definitely recommend. (Btw I am a 34-D)
on March 12, 2015
This is a very well crafted and attractive style, but the band is far too stretchy for me at the smallest size offered. I normally wear a 32, but would have needed a 28 or 30 for this to work. This causes the cup sizing to be off as well. If I went down a size or two in the cups, it would have fit like the bras I'm currently trying to replace--thus defeating the purpose.

If your underbust actually measures at least 34 inches, you should be able to find a fit that works for you. Otherwise, you should opt for a different brand unless you're in love enough with the style to try some tailoring.
on May 22, 2014
First, the color I ordered, the nude color -- it appears nude online but is a garish shade of peach. Also, it offers nooo support. It's stretchy, and very comfortable if you like no support at all. Two boobs down!
on August 17, 2014
The nicest lace bra (with no padding) that I have ever owned and the most comfortable. True to size too. This is the 3rd piece that I ordered. The quality of the lace is much better than many other lingerie that I have tried on -- in fact it is one of the best quality (it's softer, better quality and more comfortable that the Wacoal i-Tempt lace bra). The only concern that I have is that the straps are very long and even when I adjusted the buckle right to the maximum (shortest length), the length fits just nice -- I am afraid that after sometime, it will begin to loosen (as expected with time) and then the bra straps will then become loose. anyhow, I will worry about that later -- I shall enjoy the nice sexy comfortable bra for now.
on December 31, 2013
This was a nice looking bra, but the sizing in the cups was very large. I ordered a 34DD, which is what I typically wear, and it was bunchy in the cups. I'll have to try this on in a store before ordering again online, but I would still be interested in this in the right size. I haven't found any feedback online about the sizing being tricky on this brand.
on January 4, 2016
The lace is really soft. I would have loved for this to work out, but it give you a natural, braless look. The model most likely has implants, resulting in a normal bra look in the image. Wish it would have worked out, but I'm not a fan of the torpedo look for myself!
on June 12, 2015
I am a 32D or 32DD in bras. I ordered the 32DD in this one and was very happy with the look and feel of the bra. It's beautiful! and the strap starts out wide around the cups and helps smooth the back fat. I think the 32D would have fit better in this style. it also isn't as structured as some bra's so, possibly because the cup was too big, I was not getting much lift. I found that the lace showed through or was bumpy in only the sheerest or tightest of t-shirts. Most t-shirts looked fine. I had to add that this is the most beautiful lace bra I've seen. The lace seem very high quality as well.
on February 27, 2014
As with most bras, if you want something appealing to the eye, some suffering is required. The color is as vibrant as pictured. The fabric is a lightly stretchy lace. Cups are unlined. The discomfort comes from the under wires, which really dig in and do their job of lifting but tend to stab at either end (really badly in the center front). After wearing all day, I had two matching red abrasions from the under wires between my average to smallish girls. Best worn for shorter intervals when it's likely to be seen to make the misery worthwhile, like date night.
on March 3, 2014
Cute! I got so many compliments at the gym locker room. My boyfriend loves the bright colors. I highly recommend it for smaller chests such as mine. I can't comment in larger sizes since I don't know.
on September 16, 2014
These are great. I know I shouldn't but I out in the washer and dryer and they still last for YEARS. I have been wearing Cosabella since 2002 and everything they make is of amazing fabric and is a perfect fit.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question