|Fits as expected||
Cosabella Women's Never Say Never Sexie Push-Up Bra
|Price:||$39.95 - $98.00 & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options & Free Return on some sizes and colors|
- 78% Nylon, 10% Viscose, 12% Elastan
- Hand Wash
- One of Cosabella's best sellers! Never Say Never is known for its innovative floral lace with a scalloped edge that lies gently on the skin avoiding any irritation.
- Front closure snap bra with padded underwire molded cup.
- Double layer fabrication and removable push up pads for less or more cleavage.
- Featuring an soft wide stretch lace band that lays softly around the sides and back.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Made from our classic never say never lace featuring an soft wide stretch lace band that lays softly around the sides and back
Cosabella, meaning “beautiful thing,” was founded in 1983 b the Italian husband and wife team of Ugo and Valeria Campello. It is renowned for its comfortable, colorful and diverse collections. Cosabella is designed in Italy- resulting in a great mix of American design and Italian craftsmanship. It is famous for its use of vibrant, cutting-edge colors and trend-inspired prints. The Never Say Never collection is designed in an ultra-soft stretch lace.
- Package Dimensions: 12 x 9 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B0029U0XYC
- Item model number: NEVER1103
- Date first available at Amazon.com: July 6, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
It happened with all three bra's I purchased in different colours, and has now happened again with the replacements I have been sent.
I now risk having a scar on my breast.
I followed the care instructions for these bra's, but am baffled as to how this company can get away with this considering the cheapest bra's you buy from H & M, have molded or protected ends to the under-wire they put in their bra's.
These bras, although very pretty, are dangerous and not made to last.