|Fits as expected||
Cosabella Women's Talco Wireless Padded Bra
- 90% Viscose, 10% Elastane
- Hook and Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- Adjustable shoulder straps. Convertible back straps for 2 different positions: spaghetti straps and crisscross
- Crossover neckline. Wide elastic band under the bust provides support
- Cosabella logo is printed on elastic under the bust
- 4 x 2 hook-and-eye closure
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
One of our best sellers coming in a variety of basic and fashion colors. Designed in Cosabella's signature viscose, the versatile Talco, has expanded into the yoga community thanks to its wear ability and breathability.
- Package Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.08 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00FS8E7G2
- Item model number: TALCO1371-674
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 5, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The convertible feature is excellent. It's the same style used by Ibex's bralettes. The racerback setting is sturdy, not flimsy at all. I found the cups to be somewhat breathable which was a surprise.
The straps I found to be a tad short for racerback. If they'd increase strap length by half an inch it'd be perfect.
Also the bra cups could be cut lower -- the garment peeks out of my low cut tops which was never a problem with my Victoria Secret bras.