|Fits as expected||
Cosabella Women's Talco Wireless Padded Bra
|Price:||$39.99 - $80.00 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
|Sale:||Lower price available on select options|
- 90% Viscose, 10% Elastane
- Hook and Eye closure
- Hand Wash
- Adjustable shoulder straps. Convertible back straps for 2 different positions: spaghetti straps and crisscross
- Crossover neckline. Wide elastic band under the bust provides support
- Cosabella logo is printed on elastic under the bust
- 4 x 2 hook-and-eye closure
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
One of our best sellers coming in a variety of basic and fashion colors. Designed in Cosabella's signature viscose, the versatile Talco, has expanded into the yoga community thanks to its wear ability and breathability.
- Product Dimensions: 1 x 1 x 1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.1 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00FS8E7G2
- Item model number: TALCO1371-674
- Date first available at Amazon.com: March 5, 2013
- Domestic Shipping: This item is also available for shipping to select countries outside the U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
The convertible feature is excellent. It's the same style used by Ibex's bralettes. The racerback setting is sturdy, not flimsy at all. I found the cups to be somewhat breathable which was a surprise.
The straps I found to be a tad short for racerback. If they'd increase strap length by half an inch it'd be perfect.
Also the bra cups could be cut lower -- the garment peeks out of my low cut tops which was never a problem with my Victoria Secret bras.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I've had this bra for a few months now. The fit is okay, but it is holding up poorly after many wearings/washings. The material is pilling and the cups are stretched out. Read morePublished 8 months ago by Jason I.