|Package Dimensions||29.8 x 17.5 x 16 inches|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Maximum weight recommendation||40 Pounds|
|Number Of Items||1|
|Item Weight||10.39 pounds|
Cosco Scenera Next Convertible Car Seat with Cup Holder (Moon Mist Grey)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Weight||10.39 Pounds|
From the manufacturer
Scenera Deluxe Convertible Car Seat
Designed for families who know what they need.
Rear facing accommodates children 5-40 lbs.
Forward facing accommodates children 22-40 lbs.
Easy front adjustment & comfortable harness covers keep little ones snug & secure.
Infant Head Support
Adjustable head pillow allows for customizable support – easily removes for toddler use.
Reviewed in the United States on February 14, 2018
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Extremely light: We carried this seat through several airports, with layovers and going through security. This chair is really light!!! While it is less bulky than other car seats, it is still somewhat awkward to carry. To solve this, we got an adaptor to attach the seat to our carry-on suitcase. Once you get used to attaching and detaching from the carry-on it is a breeze to carry this seat. The adaptor was supposed to work with the baby in the chair, but we though it was unsafe to carry our daughter that way. So we just used it to carry the empty seat.
- Easy to install: We used this seat on the UBER back and forth the airport, on the economy cabin of several short and long flights and on a rented car at destination. Baby is 13 months old so we always used it facing backwards. We had no issues on the UBER, we used the latch system on one ride and the belt on the other. Again, once you get used to it, it is easy to install. We carried a beach towel to cover the seat of the car and prevent any damaging. On the planes we got window seats (car seats cannot be on aisle seats) and used the seat belt. We only had issues with the last flight were the belt tightened towards the window and it was a bit cumbersome. All the other flights were OK. Please note that the space will be tight (go ahead and leave the cup holder at home), arm rest will need to be lifted and if the passenger in front of the chair reclines back you will need to tilt the chair a bit to accommodate. That resulted in the baby being a bit more upright than I would have wanted but she still had no trouble sleeping this way. This should not be a problem if the chair is installed forward-facing. I cannot imagine how a larger car seat could fit in economy seats; for this purpose only this chair is already worth purchasing!
- The cover is really easy to remove and wash. As always with our baby products, we washed it before using it. But we also needed to wash it during our vacation as the baby had an "accident". Really easy to clean and fast to air dry!
- The cover is easy to remove, wash and dry because it is quite thin, so there is not much cushioning. I worried that the baby would complain but she complained as much (or as little) as she does in her fancy Graco 4ever. Our longer flights were 8 hours, although she was not on the seat for the entirety of those flights. We also took road trips of up to 5 hours and she was perfectly happy in those stopping only once.
- The red button to release the harness was a bit hard for me to push but my husband did not complain about it.
- The mechanism to release the harness took some getting used to. Mainly because you have to push (or lift, I can't remember) and it is the opposite to the Graco 4ever we have in our car.
Overall, this is an excellent car seat for traveling and we plan on keeping using it on our future trips. Thankfully, we didn't test how well it performs in an accident, but it had excellent CR reviews.
2. Easy to install in plane & car
3. My toddler fell asleep in it great
As with any cars seat make sure to spend some time with it ahead of time, reading the manual & watching youtube videos- but seat is popular enough that there is lots of good info out there.
In terms of safety I can’t comment on how effective this car seat would be during an accident... I wouldn’t use this as my day to day car seat but think it does the job for when you need to bring a car seat along with you to use in your rental car on vacation.
By allthatglittersisgold on October 14, 2018
Tip: In some rental cars it has rocked slightly when installed no matter how strong we tightened the seatbelts. We cut several pieces of swimming pool noodles to stuff between the crevice under the seat rest and it works great. We have also used rolled up hotel towels to solve this.