2 Year Baby Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- No deductibles or added costs. Parts, labor and shipping included.
- Drops, spills and cracked screens covered from day one for portable products only.
- Other breakdowns covered after the manufacturer's warranty expires.
- File a claim online or by phone 24/7. If we can't repair it, we'll replace it or reimburse the purchase price with an Amazon e-gift card.
- Plans are only valid for new or certified refurbished products purchased in the last 30 days with no pre-existing damage. Protection plan documents will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Cosco Umbrella Stroller (Monster Elliot)
- Your child will love riding along in this fun, monster themed Cosco stroller
- This stroller features a simple umbrella fold that's compact and stores easily in a closet or car
- A double foot brake provides extra safety on inclined surfaces or when moving the child into or out of the stroller
- Designed for travel, this fun stroller is lightweight and easy to carry
- The 3 point safety harness keeps children upto 40 pounds safe and secure, plus a built in leg rest keeps little feet comfortable
- This stroller is JPMA certified, meets astm standards for safety, and includes a 1 year limited warranty
- For more than 70 years, Cosco has been a leading children’s product brand recognized for its dedication to safety and value; From bouncers to car seats, swings to strollers, and high chairs to play yards, Cosco's essential baby products feature solid value and smart design
Frequently bought together
Featured items you may like
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Meet the Monsters Collection
Cosco Funsport Deluxe Play Yard
Bring monster size fun to your little one with the Cosco Fun sport Deluxe Play Yard. Your little monster will love the fun design of the play yard and the toy arch with hanging toys. You'll love the no-nonsense design that sets up in just seconds. It features plenty of space for baby to nap or play, because sometimes you're going to need both hands free. The compact fold and carry bag make it easy to toss in the trunk and take along for the ride when away from home, making the Fun sport Deluxe a great travel play yard.
Compare with similar items
Make every walk fun and wild with the colorful Cosco Monster Elliot Umbrella Stroller. Your child will love riding along in this fun, monster-themed stroller. This stroller features a simple umbrella fold that's compact and stores easily in a closet or car. A double foot brake provides extra safety on inclined surfaces or when moving the child into or out of the stroller. Designed for travel, this fun stroller is lightweight and easy to carry. The stroller's three-point safety harness keeps children up to 40 pounds safe and secure, plus a built-in leg rest keeps little feet comfortable. This stroller is JPMA-certified, meets ASTM standards for safety, and includes a one-year limited warranty. For more than 70 years, Cosco has been a leading children’s product brand recognized for its dedication to safety and value. From bouncers to car seats, swings to strollers, and high chairs to play yards, Cosco's essential baby products feature solid value and smart design.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- compact and light
- folds down tiny enough to leave in the car to have whenever you need it
- cute design
- can't beat the price
- doesn't steer well
- handles too short for most
- rattly/sticky plastic wheels
- canopy provides no sun protection; mostly just for looks
- not a 5 point harness
Even with the cons making it, quite honestly, a pretty bad stroller, I'm still giving it 4 stars due to the price and the convenience of it in certain contexts. It makes sense to use it for a short distance to a place they would need a seat in... Such as bringing your baby into a doctor's office or a short meeting, etc. Don't plan on using this for major outings.
The wheels are tiny and would barely take a rock or lip in the pavement. I threw this guy away. I do know how to work umbrella strollers btw (I have had a few in my time) Super cute but I would pass because for me use is the most imortant (we travel, go to Disneyland, parks etc.) so our strollers get a lot of use
I understand it’s cheap but it’s much cheaper than I expected when many other strollers of better quality are priced similarly.
I bought these for family outings and events where there would be lots of walking and was not happy with the struggle and headache that came alongside the purchase.
It was very sad that they couldn't be a smidgen better (at least with the wheels), and made for such a massive headache that I would strongly suggest a different stroller for three dollars more and lacking the wheel issues that this one had. Unless I got two, yup 2, defective ones.
Oh well. $50 bucks that I'm now out of.
At least I got to use them once.