Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 485 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 525 reviews
on March 7, 2015
I read the reviews and decided I'd try this. I have the vertical lip lines which are the hardest to get rid of. Of course I get 6 inches in front of the mirror and study them (not suppose to do this) we all have a habit of looking at our faces and focusing on the thing we least like. Human nature I guess. Anyway, I ordered the patches, the shipping was extremely fast, was surprised to get them so fast. You can cut and design the patches however they work best for you. I used the long one and put it across the top of my upper lip, it was a little long so I cut the edges a bit. Very comfortable and blended with my skin, I was going to bed anyway, so wasn't really worried about the look of it. In the morning the lines were all but gone, this lasted pretty much most of the day!! Immediate and dramatic difference on the vertical lines!!!! I'm thinking the more I can keep those wrinkles flat, they WILL become better. I only used it ONE night. I can't wait to see what they do in a few weeks time! Also, they are reusable, so I'm hoping to get 3 or 4 days out of one. I've tried everything to minimize those lines, these strips virtually take them away and for a LONG time! Would highly recommend them. I'm almost 60 have almost waist length hair and very good skin. I'm pretty anal about my skin. These WORK! If they didn't I wouldn't be taking the time to write this. Try them, you have nothing to lose except a few dollars and the lines around your mouth!!!!
on December 22, 2014
This product works Very well! I suppose the main competition for this type would be "frownies" and I tried those, but these are much better and I suspect these would be better for almost all skin types.
Comparison: You get multiple sheets of frownies whereas you get One sheet of these, but both are reusable. Frownies are made of very thin soft plastic, and you can reuse them if you are careful, but they do have a type of glue on the back that visibly starts to come off after a couple of uses. These are made of silicone - thicker and slightly less transparent (a slightly yellowish peach/tan) and the limit to the reuse with these seems to be a degradation of the material of the product itself (as in it ages and thus deteriorates Eventually) plus a build up of skin oil, product, exfoliated skin particles, etc. These can be rinsed/washed to reduce the build up, but eventually the edges will start to curl and the material won't stick as well. I end up reusing mine for so long that I think the two pretty much last about the same total amount of time, and the costs end up being comparable.
Given the thickness and slight color, these are more noticeable, but anyone is going to notice either one anyway. You are going to wear either one at night or in private times. Both are about equally comfortable.
That leaves the effect as the deciding factor, and the very thin but ever so slightly harder plastic of frownies can be difficult to place so that it doesn't cause a wrinkle at the edge. The instructions say to avoid adhering the frownie right to the edge (in other words, leave the edges free from the skin), which is probably an acknowledgement of this problem and an attempt to avoid it - but even if you manage to do this, the edges often adhere themselves over night, and you can wake with a whole new wrinkle where the edge dug into your skin. The softness of these DermaGen patches tends to avoid that better. Also, the softness seems to allow the skin to flex a little more so that the skin beyond the patch isn't taking up all the stretch or flex and developing New wrinkles. Both are pretty good, both have their advantages, but when I repurchased, I purchased this type, directly from the company using the paper inside...
Oh, my one cringe about these is the quality of the illustrations which make it look like a cheesy low quality product - which it is not. DermaGen; get a real woman and use a camera!
on February 25, 2017
Don't expect any miracles. These are much more comfortable than Frownies, and they do give you a temporary reduction in wrinkles. If you are over 50, and have deep wrinkles, don't expect too much. I have come to the conclusion that other than cosmetic surgery a person is wasting their time and money on any of these products for long term results.
on October 15, 2012
I have used frownies for over 10 years and I liked them enough to be a repeat user, but never loved them. They are a little uncomfortable and very unsightly. Plus, as the years have gone by they have gotten much more expensive.
I was shopping for more frownies when I came across the DermaGen. I liked the variety of the patches as there are only 3 types with Frownies. I also liked how the reviews said they were reusable. I bought a pack well over a month ago now. I love them. They are easier to apply then frownies as all I have to do is peel and stick and with frownies I had to get them wet, but not too wet then hold in place. I have re-used several many, many times, others seem to fade after about 3-4 uses. I am happy with this as frownies were only a one time use product. They are a more pleasing color, however, I would like to note they start looking grungy after a few uses. This does not appear to affect the product though, so I can deal with that. What I am really excited about is the versatility of the patches. I can use them on my neck which is beginning to show some wrinkling and on the forehead lines. My major goal is to keep the line between my eyebrow away and these do this perfectly. I haven't used them on the neck enough to give an opinion on how well they work, but for the fine lines at the corners of the eyes and between the eyebrows, they do the job they are supposed to do.
on April 15, 2013
I bought these because I've used Frownies before, and when I could get the Frownies just right, the wrinkle between my eyebrows would smooth out. The Frownies were too inconsistent in getting them to stick just right, so I tried these. With regular use, they somehow trained my frown muscles to not crease the way they have been for forever. I don't see that nasty line between my eyebrows when I see myself in video or the mirror anymore. Even if I have to go a couple of days without them because I run out, the "training" sticks...but not for long. I'll be using these until I can afford Botox, and then hopefully to stretch that out! I haven't used the ones other than the triangles for between your eyes, and I wish you could buy a sheet of just those. I've saved the ones for other parts of your face for when I feel up to tackling those areas that are less pressing than my eyebrow issue. Having to buy the ones I don't use to me wasn't worth taking off a star, though. They just work so nicely. I like that they're clear, too. Makes me feel like less of a dork wearing them! Plus, the merchant is a fast shipper, friendly, reliable, and since I've purchased so many sheets, they sent me a complimentary one this time. If you're unwilling or unable to do Botox, these are a pretty cool alternative. It's helped my self-esteem! I hope this helps you.
on February 1, 2012
First let me tell you I really am impressed with the anti-wrinkle patches. I am 39 and started getting Botox on and off about 8 yrs ago around my eyes and forehead but it wouldn't really help my small crapey wrinkly crows feet eye area....so I took a chance on these. I noticed that my lines were far far much worse in the a.m. because I sleep on my sides when my cheeks push up causing horrifying lines/wrinkles mostly my left but on both pretty much and Botox can't help that!!! (I even use a 100% silk pillowcase) After using these I awake without wrinkling! I haven't had Botox in 6 months. Granted, when I smile, which is a lot, my lines show up but just at that moment and not permanently. The only reason for 4 stars is that it is fristrating to not be able to Purchase a full sheet(s) of the under eye moon shapes instead of the variety... I waste all of the other ones. I wrote/emailed the company today so I am hoping they will offer that option. **there is also another type that works but they are for your glabella (sp?) aka middle eye at the forehead area that if turned a diff way work too but the don't come in the "moon" shape which would be perfect! Those ones I buy here on Amazon too and are: Fur lesse - all one word - I am going to research that company too to see if they have under eye patches and will email them too. I am leaving a review for that product today as well**
66 comments| 19 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 31, 2012
I've used all sorts of things for the wrinkles I've seen appear under my eyes: silicone scar strips, scar-away scar pads, you name it. Nothing works the way these do. I still use the Scar-away to "extend" the area that the under eye pads reach; if I use only the pads, I get a little "fold" below it that shows up as a wrinkle the next morning. However, these anti wrinkle patches are the best thing I know of to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. I suspect that the material also helps my anti-wrinkle cream to work better.

I wish the company had full packages of only one type, but I can also use the straight line pads (I cut them in half and then use two, one on top of another) in the same area. The under eye pads also reach the "crows feet" area, but when I'm using the straight line pads, I use the triangle ones on the crows feet. They do stick better if appplied immediately after I apply my moisturizer but you can also make them stay by cutting Band Aid Tough Strips Fabric bandages into small strips and using them to help the Wrinkle Pads stay secure. Works for me! :-)
on December 29, 2014
I love DermaGen patches! I've been using them for 2+ years or so. I usually put the patches before bed time, and remove them in the morning. Very easy and comfortable to use. And the result is GREAT. It's an instant gratification for me almost, because when I peel them off in the morning, my skin under the patch is super moisturized (bright and soft). This is one of the items I know I'd use for years and years.
on May 11, 2017
I've used this product for several years and its terrific. The patches are soft, comfortable and stay on all night. I think of this as my nightly "face ironing." Not only do they smooth my face, but they also seem to "re-train" my facial muscles to smooth and relax.....a benefit that continues all day. When I run out of them or forget to use them, I really notice the difference in my skin. I can reuse patches about 5 times before I discard them and start with new ones. The trick to reusing them is to hold them in place on my face for a few seconds to warm them with my fingers until they adhere. This seems to reactivate the gentle adhesive on them. Make sure you put them back on the plastic sheet adhesive-side down between uses. Also, they always arrive very promptly when I order them. Great product at a very reasonable price.
on April 29, 2015
Okay, so basically I purchased these because I'm a side sleeper and I want to avoid getting wrinkles due to this in the future. Frownies were WAY too uncomfortable, so I was searching for an alternative. These are comfortable and work very well FOR ONE NIGHT. The description states you can wear them 2 or 3 times, but if I try to reuse them, they start folding the second night. They ONLY work well the first night. If you don't wear these to bed than you are throwing money away; this patch will not help wrinkles go away unless you are trying to avoid expressions or sleep lines. I bought them bc they stated you could use them multiple times. I recommend these only if you're okay with paying money for 20 ONE TIME USE patches to sleep in. However, don't purchase if you think you will be wearing 3 times over. These are more or less only a 20 day supply, not 40 or 60 days. But they work great the first night, and are super comfortable.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.