Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home Gift Guide Mother's Day gifts across Amazon Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent Hostiles available to rent  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now TG18PP_gno

on October 15, 2015
Unfortunately these patches are expensive short-term fixes only. As soon as you take them off the wrinkles start to reform. If you wanted to wear them right before getting your picture taken or something but you'll have to be fast! And they're too expensive to not be reusable! 2 stars only because they do temporarily smooth out some wrinkles that aren't too deep, but not for very long.
on August 28, 2012
I purchased this product to use on acne and acne scarring. Placing the product over acne helps to heal and eliminate acne break outs substantially faster. For me, it eliminates break outs in as little as one or two days. In addition, this product is helping acne scars to lighten. I am amazed by this product, and after making my initial purchase, bought 3 more packages less than a week later to insure that I do not run out. I may try this product on my fine lines, but for now am soley using the product on acne and scars. I could not be more delighted! I feel like I have found a miracle!
on January 13, 2016
These feel better than the "cardboard" ones I've tried before. They loose a good bit of the adhesive after the first use but still hold pretty well. The first time you take them off they are really stuck so be careful. And I used them on deep wrinkles in my neck and they left a bright red rash for a couple of days but did not do that elsewhere.
on January 21, 2018
I don't seem much difference after using the patches. Perhaps a tiny tiny bit, but not worth the expense, because you would ave to use them forever! And they are not reusable...they don't stick again after using them once.
on February 27, 2014
IVE reviewed this and SMoothie wrinkles removing strips and they are truly amazing and work.

IVE got no more wrinkles on eye or forehead after 3 months of using 2x a day soooo worth it i will use forever
on August 17, 2016
Very simple:

1) These work wonderfully (but obviously are not a cure-all for wrinkles).
2) They are re-usable (as long as you let your moisturizer/serum soak in first).
3) THE MOST UNEXPECTED BENEFIT - they heal pimples!!

I had an adult hormonal flare-up of acne over the last few months. One of these slipped over an open pimple at night.The next morning all the gunk in the pimple had been drawn out onto the inside of the patch in a little white dot! My healing time for pimples is now 1 day? 2 days max? Honestly, it's what I use them for now. Bought them for under the eyes, and to smooth beginning lines on my forehead, but really just use them to heal breakouts. Life-changing! Wish I (and my mom) knew about hydrocollidal topical bandages when I was a kid. (You can buy thicker ones at CVS and cut them up for the same effect.). I cut them up into tiny squares and put them over open spots (even when I'm at my boyfriend's before bed) and all infection (pimple gunk) is gone in the morning! Great for barely-there-laugh lines but better for breakouts! Highly recommend for both!
on September 10, 2015
Temporarily lessens the appearance of lines if used overnight. After a few hours, the benefit is completely gone. Better to use heavy moisturizer frequently applied.
on September 4, 2016
These firm your skin nicely, I wear overnight for a smooth result in the morning. Needs adding water to keep from hurting when pulling off!
on January 18, 2017
It works and you can see the results the next morning.
on April 20, 2013
I have a fair, combination skin, and I am almost 30. I already have fine lines on my forehead because I frown a lot! So I have several of them, but it's just on my forehead. I used all the patches and cut some to fit better. They say you can use the same twice so I did that.

So, it does improve the lines. However, I agree with other reviews that say that it is more evident in the morning (after you remove them) and fades during the day. You may be fine with that but I don't like this Cinderella effect.

Besides, I'd prefer a big one covering the whole forehead. In the morning you can actually see the place where the patches were.

I even think that there was an overall effect of reducing the lines, but I think it is inconvenient to use and aesthetically ugly. So I personally prefer to apply creams instead, but if you are considering more aggressive interventions, than it may be a cheaper, but also less effective, alternative.