- Create your FREE Amazon Business account to save up to 10% with Business-only prices and free shipping.
IT Cosmetics Hello Lashes 5-in-1 Mascara, Black - Volumizing Mascara, Lash Primer, Lash Serum, Lash Tint & Lash Curler - Lengthens & Separates Lashes - With Collagen, Biotin & Peptides - 0.33 fl oz
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Item Volume||0.33 Fluid Ounces|
|Country/Region Of Origin||United States|
About this item
- 5-IN-1 FORMULA - Hello Lashes is a volumizing mascara, conditioning lash primer, lash-enhancing serum, lash tint and lash curler/comb—all in one!
- TRIPLE-ACTION WAND - While the mascara brush lengthens, curls and separates your lashes, the innovative lash ball detailer tip lets you reach every last inner and outer corner lash.
- LASH-LOVING INGREDIENTS - This revolutionary formula dramatically increases lash volume and is infused with biotin, collagen, proteins, jojoba, green tea, acai, saw palmetto & amino acids for your most gorgeous, long-wearing lash results!
- HOW TO APPLY - Starting at the base of your lashes, hold the mascara brush horizontally, then wiggle and sweep up and through to the tips. Next, turn wand vertically and use the lash ball detailer tip to add length, volume & separation.
- IT REALLY WORKS - With clinical insights from plastic surgeons, plus ingredient and skincare expertise from dermatologists, IT Cosmetics creates problem-solving products that give you real results!
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
When’s the last time your lashes were so noticeably long and luxe, you could wave hello with them? It’s time! Developed with plastic surgeons, this game changing bestseller is your volumizing mascara, conditioning lash primer, lash enhancing serum, lash tint and curler all in one! While the triple action brush lengthens, curls and separates your lashes, the innovative lash ball detailer tip lets you Go Vertical and is designed to reach every last inner and outer corner lash. Clinically shown to increase lash volume by 430%, this revolutionary formula is infused with biotin, collagen, proteins, jojoba, green tea, acai, saw palmetto and amino acids for your most gorgeous, long wearing lash results!
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 5.51 x 1.18 x 5.51 inches; 0.32 Ounces
- Item model number : SG_B006GSPDVG_US
- Date First Available : December 1, 2011
- Manufacturer : it Cosmetics
- ASIN : B006GSPDVG
- Best Sellers Rank: #98,371 in Beauty & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Beauty & Personal Care)
- #749 in Mascara
- Customer Reviews:
*Results observed in a clinical study. **The NPD Group, Inc./US Prestige Beauty Total Measured Market, Makeup Brand Dollar Sales, January - July 2020.
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Compare with similar items
| || |
essence | Lash Princess False Lash Effect Mascara | Gluten & Cruelty Free
IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara, Super Black - Elastic Stretch Volumizing & Lengthening Mascara - Lifts, Separates & Conditions Lashes - With Collagen, Biotin & Peptides - 0.3 fl oz
IT Cosmetics Lash Blowout Mascara, Black - Lifts, Volumizes & Separates Lashes - Unique Wand Developed with Drybar - Contains Biotin - 0.24 fl oz
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime||FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00 shipped by Amazon or get Fast, Free Shipping with Amazon Prime|
|Sold By||—||essence cosmetics||Morning Beauty||Morning Beauty|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I’ve always had good lashes that take well to mascara and look great. A month before my maternity leave was up, I decided to get lash extensions because I wanted to do something nice for myself. I ended up addicted for for 7 months and spent SO. MUCH. MONEY. UGHHHH.
I’ve bought a few mascaras since and I felt like I had Eyelash Dysmorphic Disorder because they were never long enough post extensions! I said - meh, let’s spend a little more than $5-10 and see what I can get.
I LOVE this mascara. I bought others prior and they immediately clumped and looked like crap. I ended up using other brushes with the mascara in order to not make it a total waste. I just got this in yesterday and put it on today and IMMEDIATELY is went on smooth, lengthened and looked great.
$20 is NOT expensive for a quality item!! Just get it. You won’t regret it.
Nope. Far from it. Besides being extravagantly priced, this product was very very thick and just made globs on my eyelashes. I took it off and got a paper towel to wipe the wand on first and then reapplied. It was still very thick but wearable.
About an hour later, I looked in the mirror and I had huge, embarrassing raccoon eyes. It was really bad.
So I returned this as much as I wanted to love it. My drugstore mascara which is half the price, ran circles over this.
most expensive and worst performance.
By Mauigrl808 on June 20, 2020
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.