Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: it Cosmetics Hello LightTM Anti-Aging Crème Radiance Illuminator,0.23 Oz
Amazon Vehicles Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

on April 2, 2013
The compliments keep rolling in. Apparently, I'm glowing with maternal radiance these days.

Haha. Not! If only they knew. In reality, I wake up with dark circles under my eyes from tossing and turning and waking up at all hours to waddle to the bathroom. I went looking for a highlighter to help, and found this product.

SIZE: It's bigger than I thought it would be. Most highlighter type of cosmetics come in tiny little packages as though intended to be used only as eye shadow. It's the size of any regular powder compact.

HOW IT FEELS/WEARS: It's a light creamy gel-like stuff in feeling. Similar to the gel type of eye shadows, if you've ever used those. I haven't noticed it to settle into skin creases, but I'm under 30 so I can't truly speak to that. Once it's on, I've never noticed it all. No cakey or sticky feelings or anything.

HOW IT LOOKS: It has a very vaguely pinkish tint, nowhere near a blush though so fear not! It has a subtle shimmery glow rather than a glittery look. With many highlighters, you end up looking very obviously doctored-up and face-painted because the stuff glitters too much. This has very fine shimmer in it-- I think mica?-- that doesn't show up under inspection. The end result is that it reflects light and adds a "glowing" look to your face without it being so obvious that you're faking it. :D

HOW I USE IT: For what it's worth, if this helps you decide, here's the routine I use to get my fake "pregnancy glow." First, for any really dark spots under my eyes, I use a concealer stick if needed. I use one quick layer of eyeshadow in light colors and do not use the darker colors for creases at all, nor any eye liners, since they seem to pronounce any around-the-eye darkness. A brown instead of black mascara, very lightly applied. Then, this highlighter goes on: In a band just above the points of my cheekbones (above the blush area) and up to a half-inch-ish under my eyes, from nose around to just past eyes on the sides. Sometimes I will also add some just under my eyebrows to help reflect light all around my eyes. I use a quick brush of light mineral powder swept over the top to help set it and even out any odd under-eye skin tones still around.

This product could also be used as a mildly-shiny lip gloss or a gel-like eyeshadow to reflect light but remain mostly natural toned.
on May 13, 2013
This is an amazing product, it is so creamy and pretty. It is not shimmery it just gives you a butiful glow. I like that you can purchase it on its own. This is the first and only creme illuminator that is creamy and will glide on even when useing a brush.
on September 19, 2013
A creamy, good quality product that adds something extra to the face. As other reviewers have said, this is not a glittery disco product. It gives a very subtle oomph to the cheekbones. Box comes with a diagram of where to apply but I found putting any of this stuff on my forehead (as shown on diagram) made me look like ET. And putting on the top of my lip line? - just plain weird. But on the top sides of the cheeks - oh yes. Gives the face a very soft glow appropriate for day or evening. Does not settle into the lines on my face. Amazing! I love it.
on May 12, 2013
This is a really nice product but takes some practice! It comes with instructions, so I advise you follow them to get the effect you're looking for. It's very creamy and blend-able; a little goes a long way!!
on April 26, 2014
Just add enough radiance to make your face glow.
I have tried everything, this is by far the best product.
I smear very little on my index finger, then dab it on the center of my forehead, nose, upper cheek bone, above and right underneath the center of lip. then use a stippling brush to gently blend.
I would have never discovered this fabulous product until it was recommended by the blogger - Maskcara.
on March 1, 2013
Smooth cream like consistency. Provides a very sheen glow with no glitter. Great product to get that dewy look without all the glitter.
on February 12, 2014
I like this product, but I wanted to love it.
It is a cream highlighter, but I wish it was creamier.
The color is lovely and the packaging is nice and sleek.
It gives a nice highlight.
For a cream product it feels like it has a slight (very slight) texture to it.... I will use it, but will keep looking for a creamier option before I get more.
on December 16, 2013
I was super excited to get this product in the mail and the price was about the same as it was in stores however, my store was out. Sadly, I have tried it multiple times and it makes my skin feel oily. I wanted more of a subtle look as many products make you white, too shiny or have a color tent to them. After multiple uses I do not think this product effectively illuminates, it is a little too subtle for me and only makes me appear oily.
on November 7, 2015
Many Products in it cosmetic line. Love them!! Quality cosmetics at reasonable price. 63 years old, active and the hello light creme goes on smoothly and adds just a sheer lighting to face. Doesn't settle in fine lines. Great product. Would recommend product and seller. Received quickly. Thanks!
on November 17, 2013
I love this product! It reflects light without glitter, giving you a fresh, dewy, appearance. It's very creamy, so make sure you apply it thinly...sometimes I blot some off the brush before I apply. I use it to contour my face (light swipe above my cheek bones, at my jaw line and on my chin) and sometimes as an eyeshadow. Just be sure to firmly close the compact after each use...I didn't close mine all the way and it dried out a little.

See 1 answered question