Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 41 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 46 reviews
on March 22, 2014
This is the sister to SEXTROLOGY, a must have. Where Sextrology does a fabulous job educating you on the individual, COSMIC COUPLING educates you on relationships, any and all combinations of the 12 signs, man with woman, woman with man, man with man, woman with woman. Much, much, work was put into this book, and a tremendous amount of research. This is a serious book, not a joke. It's easily readable, written well and sprinkled with humor. I have raved about it to my friends and bought it for my best friends.
on February 4, 2010
While in their first book the authors Starsky and Cox described separately women and men through their astrological sign's nature and their ever so relevant sexual behavior; in "Cosmic Coupling" they have decided to finally connect the dots and - as the glamorous cosmic matchmakers they are- immerse themselves in the laborious journey of signs interacting (and exchanging fluids). Not a single juicy detail will be left aside here, and the book gets more interesting and fun to read because of all this "in depth" information. You will be astounded by the accurate depiction of your friends relationships dynamics,- in and out the bed -, and you'll search avidly for your own best match .
If its predecessor "Sextrology" was labeled the "red bible" by cosmic followers, this is bound to become the astrological rosetta stone guiding heterosexual, gay and lesbian individuals of every sign through all the flirting possibilities the universe brings them.
on December 17, 2013
This is actually the second time I'm buying this book for someone. It is perfect because it gives you detailed compatibility ratings for all sorts of relationships. First it breaks down two sign pairings into "Friends" "Romance" and "Sex". Then it also even goes into the sex of either sign. "Girl Scorpio with Boy Scorpio" "Girl Scorpio with Girl Scorpio" and each match has an exquisitely detailed explanation of what will and won't work. I would gladly buy this book for everyone I know (if I had the money). I certainly suggest this product for anyone interested in Astrology.
on March 17, 2017
Wished it went into more depth, pretty cursory and explanations are reminiscent of first book. Good coffee table book!
on April 28, 2016
It's ok, but their Sextrology book was better. I lost it in a move and though this would be a good replacement since I've never read this one. Buy their bigger Sextrology book if you're interested in this. It's better than this smaller, less extensive book.
on August 21, 2014
Ever wonder why your Taurus male and female friends act so differently? Sons and daughters? You and your same sun sign partner? Part of it, of course, has to do with the rest of the chart. But, partly, it's because males and females handle their planetary influences differently. Very good read! One of my favorite astrology books (and I have plenty of them!).
on June 12, 2016
I was expecting more from this author. Their previous book sextrology was so much more informative. This one I feel like doesn't give you ENOUGH detail or insight that you might be seeking.
on June 18, 2013
If you are at all interested in astrology, horoscopes, tarot, or anything spiritual, you will enjoy this book. If it's something you believe in or agree with, you'll probably find that it hits home 99% of the time. I certainly thought so. And if anything, it's entertaining! Definitely fun to read with friends for kicks or by yourself at home when you get a tad curious. Decent price, interesting material, definitely worth it!
on October 19, 2010
I am not an expert on astrology but I absolutely loved Sextrology by the same authors. Cosmic coupling is just as good a book, my friends and I consult it all the time when we start dating a new guy or break up with someone. It almost always makes sense as to why some couples work and others don't but it also offers tips on how to understand the person you are dating, it can make their habits a little less annoying. Overall it's a fun book with helpful information for everyone!
on May 17, 2015
This book describes every combination in the zodiac between male and female, male and male. and female with female and I've shared this with my friends and it's been dead on. It's a fun read!