|Item Weight||44.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||18.5 x 30 x 39.2 inches|
|Item model number||668WRCS75|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Capacity||380 Cubic Feet|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel|
Cosmo 668WRCS75 Wall Mount Range Hood with Ducted Exhaust Vent, 3 Speed Fan, Soft Touch Controls, Tempered Glass, Permanent Filters in Stainless Steel, 30 inches
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- EFFICIENT AIRFLOW: Featuring 30-inch size, 380 CFM, and touch digital controls, Cosmo’s wall mount range hood quickly ventilates your kitchen without the noise of competing range hoods. Carbon Filter Kit available for ductless (Purchase Part # CFK1-TM)
- EASY-TO-CLEAN FILTERS: Cosmo ARC-FLOW Permanent Filters are dishwasher-safe and extremely durable. No need to replace these filters, simply drop in the dishwasher for easy maintenance and cost savings
- Built with cutting edge technology and with the utmost of care, Cosmo brings you beautiful premium range hoods at an affordable price. Expect cooking and cleaning experiences that make life easier, brighten up your kitchen, and protect your health.
- ENERGY-EFFICIENT LIGHTS: The energy-efficient, 2-watt LEDs are long-lasting and provide bright, high lumen lighting for better visibility at night
- 5-YEAR LIMITED PARTS: Our customer support team is based proudly in the USA. Dimensions: 30 in. (W) x 18.5 in. (D) x Adjustable 21.5 in. - 39.2 in. (H). Electrical: 120V/60Hz, 3-prong plug. Duct Size: 6 in.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Cosmo’s COS-668WRCS75 combines curved glass and stainless steel the perfect centerpiece for any modern kitchen. The flowing designs of our 30” wall mount range hood come with an efficient 380 CFM centrifugal motor that traps smoke and fumes from lingering in your home. Cosmo Range Hoods include ARC-FLOW Permanent Filters that provide greater airflow and are dishwasher safe for easy clean-up. High-tech LCD touch control panel to manage multiple functions, including 3 fan speeds and LED lighting for added visibility.
From the manufacturer
Cosmo 668WRCS75 Range Hood Features
380 CFM Airflow | ARC-FLOW Permanent Filters
380 CFM of suction ventilates the kitchen of harmful pollutants, odors, and grease with ease, with a 65dB max noise level. Cosmo ARC-FLOW Permanent Filters are constructed of high-quality stainless steel to effectively capture grease and cooking odors and keep the air clean. Can be converted to ductless operation with the optional purchase of the charcoal filter kit (Part # CFK1-TM).
Soft Touch Controls | 3-Speed Fan
With soft-touch controls and an LCD screen, it's as easy as the push of a button to control the power, lights, and 3 fan speeds of this brushed stainless steel range hood by Cosmo. Choose from high, medium, and low suction to suit a variety of foods and cooking.
Energy-Saving Lighting | 2-Watt LED Lights
With the included 2W LED lighting, you can rest assured this is an energy-saving solution to lighting up your cooking area with style. Mounted directly below the wall mount range hood, cook and see better in the dark.
Ventilate Cooking Fumes, Kitchen Pollutants and Odors
Quickly Neutralizes Odors
With Cosmo's efficient airflow and 3-speed motor, be confident that you can cook with no harmful smells and odors left lingering in your kitchen.
Ventilates the Air of Cooking Fumes
According to the National Institutes of Health, exposure to cooking-related contaminants is associated with a significant increase in pulmonary effects and symptoms of respiratory diseases.
Traps Grease from Forming and Blocking Air Flow
Easy to clean filters wipe away grease build-up to reduce the risk of fires. Recent studies show that dirty range hoods resulted in increased fires when not properly maintained.
|Cosmo 668WRCS75 Range Hood||Cosmo QS75 Range Hood||Cosmo 63175S Range Hood||Cosmo 668AS750 Range Hood||Cosmo 668ICS750 Range Hood||Cosmo CFK1-TM Charcoal Filter Kit|
|Size||30 inches||30 inches||30 inches||30 inches||30 inches|
|Controls||Soft Touch||Soft Touch / Wireless Remote||Soft Touch||Soft Touch||Soft Touch|
|Filters||ARC-FLOW Stainless Steel Permanent Filters||ARC-FLOW Stainless Steel Permanent Filters||ARC-FLOW Stainless Steel Permanent Filters||ARC-FLOW Stainless Steel Permanent Filters||ARC-FLOW Stainless Steel Permanent Filters||Charcoal Filter Kit for Model 668WRCS75|
|Motor||Single, 3 Fan Speeds||Dual, 4 Fan Speeds||Single, 3 Fan Speeds||Single, 3 Fan Speeds||Single, 3 Fan Speeds|
|Installation||Top Vent, 6 inch Duct, 3-Prong Plug||Top Vent, 7.5 inch Duct, 3-Prong Plug||Top Vent, 6 inch Duct, 3-Prong Plug||Top Vent, 6 inch Duct, 3-Prong Plug||Top Vent, 6 inch Duct, 3-Prong Plug|
|Ductless Conversion Kit||Part # CFK1-TM||Part # CFK5||Part # CFK1-TM||Part # CFK1-TM||Part # CFK1-TM||Converts Ducted 668WRCS75 Model Range Hood to Ductless|
|LED Lighting||2 Front 2W||2 Front 1.5W||2 Front 2W||2 Front 2W||4 Each Corner 2W|
|Other Sizes||668WRCS90 (36 inches)||QS90 (36 inches)||63190S (36 inches)||668AS900 (36 inches)||668ICS900 (36 inches)|
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Louis Sherwood on March 16, 2019
I installed this with the charcoal filters. And this may explain why there is very little suction and any of the speeds.
The unit is noisy...I knew it would be noisy....it is really noisy. I will be adding some sound deadening to the chimney.
The clock is permanently on military time and can not be changed.
- Very good suction power
- Easy set up, but the installation for us was tricky because chimney parts don't line up well.
- Low noise however since our setup was converting from a microwave, so the exhaust pipe does not go up like this was designed for. It was tricky to make it work but it was OK. Because of the current setup we have, we did not have the low noise level that the manufacturer promised. Nevertheless, F1 (level 1-lowest) is OK, it gets rather loud on F3 (highest), and still is better than the noise we had from the microwave fan.
- Hope that the company can offer better design and setup for converting microwave to this range hood.
By Jojo on July 11, 2020
By Shiraz Moe on April 15, 2021
It looks very nice but it doesn't work.
My husband called the manufacturer service number and the person seemed to immediately understand what part failed and sent him another. This took several weeks.
After installing that part, it still doesn't work. Another call to service and a different part is to be sent.
We're still waiting.