Beauty Oprah's Book Club STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 55 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on July 31, 2012
I was looking for a solution to my USB charging issues and this seems to be it!! How do you charge your phone, your tablet, & your Kindle all at the same time?? This gizmo!! It allows you to charge 4 USB devices at once. I've used 3 of the ports at once and had no issues. It also seems to solve the "blue LED light" issue that the white version has, there are no extranious lights on this model. I bought 2 of them, one for me and one for the hubby so that even on vacation we don't have to fight on whose device gets charged today.
on March 31, 2014
Item only worked once. I bought this as a travel option for my Android phone, my wife's iPhone, both of our tablets, and Kindles. When I received it, I plugged it in and tested all ports, seemed to work. I then put it in my suitcase to wait until the next time I was traveling. A month later when I finally tried to use the devise - it didn't work. Worst part is its out of the warranty period so I'm just out the money.

Buyer beware - don't buy this product, it doesn't work.
on April 23, 2014
I bought it to charge Apple and Samsung products: iPods, iPhones, Galaxy phones, and tablets.
Pros:
Can charge all devices while they're all plugged in, huge plus when you have kids. All USB charge everything I threw at it, speed was decent since time wasn't critical in my testing.

Cons:
Only 1 of the USB can charge an iPad, so you have to be specific which one you plug your tablet in otherwise your tablet won't charge.

For the price, great product overall and it does what it's supposed to.
on August 25, 2012
Got this one with free shipping although it was black...I resisted the urge to get white like the rest of the iJunk. Anyways, took it on a short trip and managed to get whole family recharged, no jostling for positions on this trip. Came in bulk packaging with no instructions, finally figured out to push in tab to replace plug adapter as if I needed to. Also picked up generic US to EURO adapter that was way cheaper than the one designed for this unit. BTW there is no idicator light on this thing however I guess the white one has a real bright one what is too much.
on March 20, 2012
I was trying to find an alternative to the white Cosmos ® 4-Port Wall to USB Travel A/C Power Adapter Charger Cosmos ® 4-Port Wall to USB Travel A/C Power Adapter Charger for iPad 2 iPhone 3G 3GS 4 4G ipod shuffle nano classic touch without the blue lights which seem to be getting a lot of complaints and this seemed do the trick. I'm currently using it to charge my Droid 1 [*Doesn't charge], iPod Nano and a Garmin GPS watch all at the same time. However, it will not charge my Blackberry (even if the Blackberry is the only device attached to it). This is a little frustrating, but otherwise the product is OK and get the job done.

**Updated: Doesn't charge my Droid 1 (yes it's ancient). Not very useful at this point.

***I am returning this thing. It won't charge more that one product simultaenous. What's the point?
on September 4, 2014
I believe this to be an excellent product with questionable reliability. I've purchased two of them. The first worked perfectly so I soon bought another. It didn't work correctly out of the box (bag, really) so it was returned and exchanged for one that worked. Now, less than a year later, the first adapter has stopped working. I encourage you to try a different brand.

As an aside, the blue LED's are much too bright for bedroom use. That's only a matter of opinion, I just wanted to warn potential buyers.
on February 12, 2014
I now have multiple devices requiring USB recharging. I bought this item to allow me the option to charge all my devices simultaneously, if necessary. Now my wife uses it too, so we still get the occasional log-jam, but the charger handles everything very well. In addition, I took it to Europe recently, and if I had obtained the UK plug I would not have had to employ an adapter. So, if this device interests you, and you have international travel plans, consider the version of this charger that comes with plugs for most of the worlds' power systems. Great product.
on April 25, 2012
Charges 4 devices at the same time, just as described. However, it does not charge an iPad at the full 2 amps, even when it is the only device charging off the brick. (Another review had said this does in fact work, so there might be multiple versions of this device out there.) However, it does keep up at 500mA per port when charging 4 devices. So, if it is quantity over quality you are after, this is a good device to use. The blue LEDs are bright and can't be easily disabled, but that's an annoyance with many electronics items.

As an aside, the power plug detaches, and uses a standard two-pin power cable. I use a cable instead of the bulky plug.
on April 27, 2014
It worked great charging a Samsung Note 2 Phone and a Samsung 10.1 Tablet. Occasionally I've attached a GoPro Black Ed as well. Typically only two ports are used but some family and friends have tapped off it as well. Now months later... it takes all day to charge the Samsung 10.1 tablet. I believe the amp output has dropped. Will test soon...
on September 21, 2014
Would be better if it would stay plugged in - having to use rubber bands to keep it plugged in to the power strip.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.