Truck Reviews Beauty Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CMA Fest Electronics Gift Guide Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members $0.99 rentals for Prime members  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on May 7, 2014
I have purchased a handful of these small cases to find the one I like most. While the size of it is perfect for a set of earbuds and even some spare ear gels, there were two things I couldn't get past:

1. The polyurethane leather, or as most people call it, "pleather", felt less like leather and more like rubber. At least try to make it feel like leather if you are going to call it that.
2. I am not sure why, but this thing smelled bad. Maybe it's some sort of chemical issue when making them or they packed it with dead bodies when they shipped it to the U.S., but I certainly would not put my earbuds in a case that smells this horrible.

I recommend saving your money and finding something else.
on March 23, 2012
I was hoping for a rigidly sturdy case, the kind of shell I could say, support my body weight on if I should happen to step on it or something of the like, though could not tell from the description or reviews if that is what this would be. It isn't, but it's very sturdy nonetheless.

I have absolutely no worries about expensive IEM's floating around in my backpack or pockets. The mesh pocket on one side of the innards is very nice for tucking the cable into to prevent tangles, and the case is plenty big enough to tote around two pairs of IEM's or one pair and an ipod shuffle or other small player, or a few extra pairs of tips. Still, it's not uncomfortable to carry the case around in the back pocket of my jeans, and while I wouldn't try sitting down and trust the case to support that much weight, it will certainly protect against starting to sit before remembering you have this in your pocket.

If anyone cares, it also looks nice, decent quality leather, etc. Zipper isn't exactly phenomenal, though certainly not cheap either. Sorry to the one reviewer who got a defective zipper. Very nice overall.
5 people found this helpful
on December 12, 2014
Does great! it's small, looks fine. Not real leather or if it is, it kinda feels fake. Still durable. Had it for 2 years and only one scratch with great-functioning zipper.

You have to roll the earphones a certain way in order to keep them from getting tangled while in there. Once you master the method though, it's all good as you'll do it effortlessly fro then on. You have to wrap the earphones around 3 fingers (for me it's three), then kindof flip the slack by twisting your wrist not holding the already rolled part. I can't really explain it but just search youtube for how to roll earphones without getting tangled.
on January 23, 2013
I lay the Bose on its edge and slip it under the mesh inside the case. This case is well made, aesthetic and offers more protection than the soft small case that comes with the Bose. This however will crush under moderate pressure so if you want to drive your car over it with the Bose inside, be prepared to buy a new Bose or use a harder case built for that abuse.
One person found this helpful
on February 1, 2012
I first ordered one of these: Cosmos ® Black EVA ear/headphone/earphone/earbuds Case/bag - clamshell/MESH Style with Zipper Enclosure, Inner Pocket, and durable exterior also for storing iPod Shuffle 2nd 4th gerneration, iPod Nano 6th generation + Cosmos cable tie and was very pleased. I ordered this case, as well as a light blue version with my next purchase.

The case is just awesome. About the size of a hockey puck; slightly smaller than the others, but just as sturdy. I have both a set of earbuds and an ipod charging cable in the puck, and it all fits snugly. Highly recommend trying this, or any of the other cosmos cases.
2 people found this helpful
|33 comments|Report abuse
on June 2, 2012
This little item is about the size of a pocket watch and does exactly what the manufacturer claims. Use it for earbuds, Ipod Nano or your bluetooth earpiece. If you carry it long enough, you pocket will start looking like you carry Skoal.
2 people found this helpful
on March 4, 2013
This works perfectly for my little square iPod and the extra long ear buds I have. It came with some Velcro strapping that seems to have no purpose. Quality seems very good for what I paid. I'm not giving it a perfect rating because I would have like the net pouch to have elestic at the top to keep whatever is inside snug. My iPod clunks around inside when zipped up. But so cute!
on April 19, 2013
The case is a good case, but it is not made of too strong material. after some moderate use and travel, the case is almost squished, and the headphones inside of it, aren't really protected. It does its job in keeping them together, and it has a pouch for all the silicon ear-pieces that come with headphones so thats a plus. Overall, its good, but could be a lot stronger to not be squished every time i put it in my backpack or suitcase for travel.
on December 31, 2013
This is a perfect size for my earbuds. Holds the buds without squishing them and fits in my front pocket. Liked it so much I bought a second one for buds that I keep in the car.
on August 5, 2014
Work perfectly to keep headphone cables neat in my very masculine messenger bag, which is not like a purse in any way. Except that it keeps all my stuff together all the time and I often cannot find the things I'm looking for, even when they are in there.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.