Industrial Deals Beauty Save up to 90% on textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite uncharted Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 110 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 113 reviews
on September 19, 2014
Awesome little clips! I wasn't sure if they would be good with the mixed reviews but I'm very happy with these guys. You get two and I have a lots of sunglasses, so that was perfect. I had these for awhile now to know if they would keep my sunglasses in place or not. I think some people said they had their shades fly out? I haven't have a problem at all and I drive crazy! Not proud of that, but I'm saying that to say I really put these guys to the test! The main reason I was looking for new visor clips was because my old cheaper kind was leaving awful dents on my visors and even leaving rust spots! They ruined my visors, was not happy at all! Even my sister told me she wanted a pair. Her cheap ones did the same exact things to her car that she took hers off. These are much wider so they fit perfect over my thick visors without denting them or staining them. Those other cheap one have metal clips that leave rust stains, these are plastic. I would recommend these to anyone that want to protect their visors.
on December 18, 2015
These items are made of plastic, and the folks that made these items apparently haven't gotten up to date on the sizes (thickness) of the sun screens on today's new vehicles.

As I was trying to install these items the first thing I said to myself was, "These ain't going to fit," as soon as I passed that thought the damn thing just snapped and pieces of plastic went all over the place. The result was I had to throw them away. If they would have fit they would have been worth the money, but as they were they are crap. Anybody that has an idea of ordering these items should check the fold down sun screens on their vehicle and get an idea of how thick they are because the pictures, in this case, are deceiving.
on November 21, 2013
I always read the reviews to help decide the item to buy and then compare the price on ebay and Amazon.
I try to use Amazon because they have very good returns even though I don't take advantage of it.
These Sunglasses Clips have very good reviews and the price was right.
They look like a typical Made in China so-so looking quality. (What do you expect for that $$$)
But the clip is pretty loose that they do not hold the sunglasses firm enough.
I think they deserve 3 stars on my point of view.
on May 31, 2014
The whole clip has a tendency to pull off of the visor when one pulls the glasses out of the clip. In addition, the glasses get stuck on some sort of internal mini-clip when putting glasses back into the main visor clip. Placing glasses inside the clip should be a one hand operation but it is not because you have to guide the glasses beyond the small internal clip to get them inside the main clip. Also two hands are required to hold the clip on the visor while removing your glasses. I really don't like this clip but the one I like is sold from China and apparently got lost in the mail and I didn't receive it. I wish I could order the one I like from a US seller!! I had bought the one I prefer from a carwash some years past but inadvertently left it in a rental car and could only find a replacement on Amazon.com from a Singapore sellor who can't manage to get it to me.
on January 20, 2014
I have two of these on my 2005 Nissan Altima which has little thick sun visor with mirror on it. I was little worried that it might not fit and stay in place but when I got it and tried it on, it fit and it did stay on. It does move a little and it is not a perfect fit but it does the job.
Driver side has a garage opener switch in the sun visor and also a mirror so there is not much place to put this clip but the passenger side has little room on the side of the mirror. That's where I clipped them. One on the left side of the mirror and one on the right. There was about 2in left on the both sides and it barely made it. If you only have an inch left to clip on, you might have some problem with it. It might keep sliding off.

I have my Oakley Batwolf attached which has little wider frame and temple. There is no problem with it. Also my wife's Coach sunglass which has skinny thin temple. That has no problem either. It stays on all the time.

Depends on the car, you might like this clip and you might not like it. For me, I am glad that I purchased it. Keeps the space nice and clean. No breakage so far. (purchased on May 2013 and currently Jan 2014)
on December 23, 2013
I carry two pairs of sunglasses one on each visor. One of the pairs are rayban pilots which are a glass lens with a metal frame. This clip seems like it has trouble holding those glasses firmly. Almost like the glasses are too heavy for the clip. The glasses don't fall out but they wobble around and it seems a little precarious.

Also, the design seems a little weird in that you have to lift up the clip, then slide your glasses into the opening. Thought the pics show it opening with a cool press of the thumb, doing what the pic shows is impossible once the clip is mounted on the visor. It takes two hands to operate this thing and I'm used to operating my other ones with just a flick of one hand and the glasses are in and secured.
Update Oct 2015 This holder has become my go to holder. It is actually easier to use than the other click style holders because you just grab the glasses or stick them in the holder with only one hand. I feel guilty that I gave it such a bad initial review.

If I had a choice, I'd go back to the "click" style holders that lock the glasses in and can be operated with one hand.
on March 25, 2013
These clips are strong and feel like they were made to last. I have broken lots of the "freebie" visor clips (handouts from vendors and trade shows) in the past so decided to actually try buying a set for a change. The clothes pin design has a strong spring and is far better and mopre reliable than the latching design that my other clips had.
on January 12, 2014
I've had lots of these before. Cheaper ones have worked way better for me. This one is weird because the way it clips on to your visor and then have to press it to hold your sunglasses is very awkward. From the photo it seems simple enough, but wait until you have to actually do it. The pressure point where you're suppose to push to open it is on the wrong end in my estimation. Cumbersome and not recommended. It does hold all different sizes of glasses though as far as the thickness of the arms goes, so that's the only plus.
on October 2, 2013
The main problem with these is if your sun shades have a lighted mirror then the clip on part is stretched to its maximum. the glasses are held fine though.
on September 23, 2015
These didnt hold my glasses very well. The tention to hold them just didnt work for me.