|Item Weight||6.1 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||5 x 3 x 0.2 inches|
|Item model number||O84008|
|Number of Items||5|
|Sheet Size||A8 (2 x 2-7/8)|
|Manufacturer Part Number||OIC-NB-WP|
Cosmos ? Set of 5 Green Waterproof/All Weather/Shower/Aqua Notes/Notepad/Notebook
|Price:||$8.45 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Package include 5 notebooks
- Size 5x3"
- Binding - Top wire-o Spiral
- 50 tear-out pages
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
The notebook is a waterproof note pad, and has 50 Universal pages. The notebook is ideal for use in outdoor.
Top customer reviews
I decided to run a couple of tests with these notebooks. Here's what I discovered:
- First, I submerged a sheet of the notebook paper in water and left it there for 10 minutes. The result was a completely soaked paper that while still legible and somewhat sturdy, was definitely not capable of being written on again without tearing that paper. What I also noticed was that whatever chemical treatment was given to the pages to make them water resistant dissolved in the water, leaving behind a cloudy whitish stuff.
- Second, I submerged a sheet of paper in water for only 30 seconds. The result was some slight seep through and soaking in one or two small spots, but beyond that, I had a page that could still be written to immediately and the spots that did get saturated dried completely within a few minutes. These soaked spots were easily identifiable by a much darker color than the rest of the page (as you would expect) and thus avoidable.
- I performed both tests alongside a sheet of similar yet regular notebook paper. The control paper was ruined and illegible in both cases. I tested both sheets with writing in pen as well as pencil.
- As other reviewers have noted, they have a distinct chemical smell that reminds me of caulking (which would make a whole lot of sense.)
- The conclusion is that these notebooks can definitely withstand accidental splashing, light rain, and even brief total submersion in water (as they would if you dropped the notebook in a puddle or gutter.) and still be perfectly useful. Certainly moreso than a regular notebook, but they wouldn't survive exposure to a total downpour, or complete submersion for any considerable length of time.
and put the silly thing under a stream of water for a few seconds and then write on it...AND IT WORKED! I'm involved with a local CERT group and I've found myself in a number of occasions where I needed to write stuff down when it was "wet". NO longer a problem...
Now I don't know if I would take a bath, or fall in a creek and get a good soaking and expect the same results,,,, but fact of the matter is that it works. Nuff said.....