Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Little FIres Everywhere STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 68 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 73 reviews
on October 22, 2013
Great quality and size is perfect for a 13 years old girl. Also, the shipping was much faster than you expected it to be.
on April 22, 2014
Super duper soft, it's not made from cheap material, it's more of a plush blanket type feel to the material. It keeps you warm for sure as well, I've had friends ask to wear it when staying over if my house is cold vs using a blanket. The once also comes with pockets on the sides so it's really like a fashion romper, the pockets for sure come in hand if you're at a convention and don't have a big bag to carry everything around it. The onesie fit true to size as well and doesn't ride of like one would think with a onesie. It has buttons that are what close it in the front. On the back near your butt is a itty bitty cute tail for the character.
I would buy again and I recommend this seller to everyone who asks about my onesie. The price is perfect for how HIGH QUALITY the item is!!
on March 4, 2017
My daughter absolutely loved this but less than a month after getting it it started to fall apart. Now it just sits in her closet..
on September 29, 2014
Item arrived in USPS mail today, ordered Sept 11, arrived on 29th.

Button broken in shipment, but easy to replace. One button hole was not cut out but since it is on bottom, it is ok. Will be wearing underclothes under costume anyway.

Super soft material, does not leave fuzz on other clothing items it touches. Very clean and new, does not smell as some items may from China. For the price, would buy again.

Medium size is larger than thought, for 5'4" 130 lb with a bit of a belly :-) but ankle has elastic so can accommodate shorter people just fine.
on September 5, 2015
I got this for my niece's birthday. She is getting tall so I had to buy the largest size. When she sits down the hood wants to come off her head, but that is no fault of the outfit. She loved and had to put it on immediately. She wore it around the house all weekend as she was staying at my place with family that weekend. You know it is a good gift when you get an instant smile before pulling it out of the box!
on September 25, 2015
WOW!! I was skeptical because you never know what you might get when shipped from China but this product is incredible for the money. Sure we are talking about a child's pajama / costume but I was very pleased with the quality and fast shipping. 7-10 days we received it and fits my 11 year old 5'4" daughter perfectly. Can't go wrong for the price.
on January 18, 2016
My daughter bought these for herself for PJ day at school! Could work for a costume as well. They are made of good quality material and super cozy. True to size. The packaging scared me a little because the air is completely sucked out for shipping. Opened the plastic and it poised right up! Very pleased!
review image
on November 29, 2016
For Christmas each year we get our children pajamas. This was one of the pajamas that was ordered. Fits as expected with a little room to grow. Quality was good for the price.
on January 1, 2016
Purchased 63"-67" for someone who is 5'4" and about 100 lbs. Very cute fit and it fits like the picture. Got same one for myself -- i'm 5'1" / size 6 US and it also fits well just a scrunches a little on the leg. So cozy and warm. LOVE IT!
on November 4, 2014
We really liked this item, but received a flawed one that was coming apart at one seam. Unfortunately, there were no others in stock that would arrive in time for it's intended Halloween use, so we just sent it back. Haven't decided whether to order another one to see if it;s better made. It is really soft though and makes you want to snuggle ;-)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.