Cossac Fitness Journal & Workout Planner - Designed by Experts Gym Notebook, Workout Tracker,Exercise Log Book for Men Women
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 🏆 WELL-DESIGNED. This easy and compact fitness planner has plenty of space for personal records, such as sets, types of exercise, rating, body measurements, progress, and diet preferences.
- 💪 DAILY MOTIVATION. Our fitness planner lets you set a goal and a deadline to achieve it by.
- 🏅 WELL-PLANNED. This workout planner provides 140 days for exercise tracking. Our fitness diary reflects your progress in the gym and the outcomes.
- 📖 STYLISH. The 150-page exercise log is not flimsy. Its cover has a protective layer, and the notebook is made from high-quality paper. The pages are joined with sturdy wire so it won’t get shabby and fall to pieces.
- 🎯 BASED ON EXPERIENCE. We have analyzed the comments and feedback of customers to design an exercise log book that is as easy to use as ABC. Our fitness planner covers key points to help you get fitter faster.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
A handy daily fitness planner can assist with proper exercise choice and their realization. While mobile apps often fail, a paper fitness journal never gets out of fashion. It keeps accurate data safe and sound. You can also take your workout planner with you and quicken your progress.
The fitness planner contains four different types of pages.
- The first one provides a schedule for you to date and fill with program details (body fat percentage, weight, workout rate, nutrition, cardio, reps, and exercises).
- Note body measurements (body fat, weight, chest, shoulders, waist, hips, neck, hips, biceps, thighs, calves, wrist, forearms) on page 2.
- Page 3 in the gym logbook is for progress tracking.
- Page 4 helps you focus on goals. Just write “I want to lose 10 lb. in a month (30 days),” and then think about an exercise plan and set a time frame. It could be jogging twice a day, two sets of daily cardio, or anything else.
The workout planner has enough space for personal notes. You can specify the muscles groups you want to develop, the supplements you take, missed training, your well-being, and the pros and cons of the chosen program.
The logbook is like a dairy. Leave comments, encourage your activity, and search for inspiration. If necessary, glue a picture of your idol in the gym journal. Just keep reaching for your target.
Our cool workout planner presents 177 pages. You can put the logbook in your gym bag along with your tracksuit. Its weight makes it durable so you can quickly jot down data and during a working.
Lacking motivation? Build your body by keeping a private workout log. Review your progress, list benchmarks, underline relevant data, and comment on program efficiency to achieve better results.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I don’t use any of the measurement stuff as I keep that in my bullet journal but it’s definitely nice to have. Half tempted to buy a second one for when I run out of pages!
Update... very awesome, they saw this review and sent me another one to make up for the reason listed below, problem is still the same and page still missing, would have definitely changed the review if was a flook. But 2 logs now, missing the same page. The reason why I gave it a 2 is one option and one thing I really wanted. The log book is missing the day per month check and the body tape measures page. I don't know if error printing, but rest of the book, exactly what I wanted and why I'm not just sending it back, I can use the note page in the back to track body measurements.