Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on July 17, 2002
As an Information Technology consultant working w/health care professionals, I needed a standard reference to better understand my clients' needs.
I was working on my Masters of Accountancy after finishing my MBA, and I was lucky enough to find a Health Care Accounting course which used this text book.
I cannot recommend the book highly enough. If you take the time to read the different sections of the book, and read the (copious) scenario problems at the end of the section where the lessons are applied, you will acquire a much richer understanding of the accounting dynamics in health care.
on April 16, 1999
I work in a health care administration postion and found the book to be very useful for refreshing me on basic accounting concepts as well as covering more complex topics of health care finance and cost accounting. I would highly recommend this book as a reference for health care institutions (especially hospitals) for orientation and as a way to educate their managers. The real-life examples and problems are invaluable for explaining the topics covered in each chapter.
on March 16, 1999
I will teach some concept about hospital accountiny at the Nursey School in my University, I think this book could help me to improve my knowledge about thgis topic. I