|Fits as expected||
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Hand built and backed for life
- 100% UV protection and Polarized for superior clarity
- Patented Technology blocks blue and Yellow light for better clarity and color during fishing
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Costa Del Mar Brine Sunglasses::Some people bleed saltwater. These are their sunglasses. These beauties are true high-performance equipment, using integral hinges, Hydrolite™ temples and co-injected, co-molding technology to deliver comfort and fit that lets you focus on dragging fish into the boat.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B01AGO540A
- Item model number: BR11OBMP
- Date first available at Amazon.com: September 12, 2009
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I've got to say, if they are fake, this is the highest quality fake I've ever seen. The order came by 1030 am on a Saturday morning when I did next day delivery. The box included, what appears to be, a genuine Costa brown box with label and repair shipping instructions, a grey Costa hard case, a card explaining the 580G model number, a Costa quality control card signed by Shea, a Costa sticker (white), a metallic blue "Costa" embossed cloth, and the sunglasses.
I've compared to my wife's known authentic Costas, and everything appears to be authentic on these. I guess I'll only know for sure if I send them to Costa for repair and they deny the repair. But for the time being, I am very satisfied with the product and the seller.