Oil month Automotive HPC Best Books of the Month Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. PCB for select Bang & Olufsen Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day gifts SpringEvent_Lawn_and_Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy Fifty Shades Freed available to buy  Kids Edition Echo Dot Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

on June 14, 2017
Bought the album to get Chelsea Dagger. A couple of the rest of the songs are a good listen. So, I got a bonus for my investment in the song.
on May 9, 2017
I randomly heard these guys on Pandora and decided to check them out on youtube.
I gave it about 30 seconds of my time and then bought the CD.
BEST DECISION EVER! This whole album kicks ass. I feel stupid for not knowing about this band when they came out.
on June 11, 2017
just the sound you'd want to hear when strolling along thinking about what bar to enter and this is coming from the open door, you walk in smile and have a drink.
on December 17, 2012
I'm ashamed of myself for discovering this band six years after their debut album was first published. But.....Wow!!! Each and every song seems to draw off something from a different era and in a good way. It sounds influenced not recycled. Jon's voice is an awesome throw back to the British Invasion (although he's Scottish) and more than half the songs on the album make me think to myself "the Beatles might've written this if they were just starting out today". Ok maybe most of the lyrics are about girls but they're still clever and original the way they're written. There isn't one song that makes me want to hit the skip button. Costello Music is instantly one of my all time favorite albums. I hope they come back to New York because I'd love to see them live now that I'm actually aware of them. Damn!! How did this band fly under my musical radar for so long?
on January 12, 2016
My first introduction to this group. I will follow their career, go to their concerts AND BUY their music! This CD is fantastic and they just get better and better. Get them all you'll be glad you did.
on February 3, 2018
Love it.
on June 18, 2015
A combination of Franz Ferdinand, OK Go and The Hives, high energy, yet melodic, catchy songs. I love candy, but sometimes I get sick of too much and I have to take a break ;-)
on November 27, 2014
The Fratellis play and sing at a wild and frenetic pace. Listening to this is like getting a simultaneous infusion of caffeine and happiness...and oh, how we all wish that were actually possible. I love this band. Love everything they do. Wish they were huge in the US. Would give anything to see them at Bonnaroo.
on May 7, 2014
Love this CD and the other three they have as well.
Saw them in Chicago in December, 2013 - outstanding band to see in concert as well. Highly recommend anyone who likes
fast-paced alt. rock to check out the Fratellis.
on March 5, 2016
Who doesn't like the Fratellis and Jon's hooks!