Costume Accessories Mens Gothic Cuff Bracelet Norse God Thor's Hammer Viking Warrior
|Price:||$44.95 + $4.99 shipping|
Usually ships within 3 to 4 days.
- The Norse god Thor's mighty weapon of utter destruction, Mjolnir. This bracelet when worn, possess great, impressive power and strength. Thors thunderous hammer is cast from fine English pewter, attached to an adjustable black leather strap. The strap has a buckle style closure with adjustable holes.
- Approximate Dimensions: Width 10.82" x Height 1.49" x Depth 0.55", Materials: Leather Strap Bracelet with Fine English Pewter Casting
- The metal used in the manufacture of all Alchemy's pewter products is the highest grade "English Pewter". Regarded as a 'semi-precious' metal valued second only to silver. Pewter, like silver, may tarnish, but can easily be polished up to a brilliant lustrous shine, using a brass or silver polishing wad and a wipe with a dry cloth.
- This is an Officially Licensed product. All of Alchemy England’s pewter products are individually designed, modelled and developed in England by the Alchemy Studios creative art and design team. Each individual product is then hand-made with pride from the finest English Pewter by Alchemy’s own highly skilled craftsmen, all at our studios and workshops in Leicester, England.
- Not all Alchemy designs are continued the next year, so be sure to purchase this valuable product before it's gone forever.
Black Friday Deals are here
Save on select clothing, shoes, jewelry, watches, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. Shop now.
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Rose Arcana Catalog 2017: A desiccated petal, fallen from the garland of history. From the highest shelf of a low and claustrophobic warren of an unremarkable secondhand bookshop, a small, moldering leather-bound bible tumbles down. Between the pages of Deuteronomy 18:9-12 lies the solitary relic of a hand painted card. Subsequent research reveals this to be a rare survivor from the tarot deck commissioned by the Earl of Ravenspurgh in the late 17th century and widely thought to represent his wife, Lady Kamila, the Countess of Ravenspurgh. The Earl, who possessed a keen interest in the arcane, was known to be passionately and assiduously devoted to his beautiful and eternally youthful consort, despite her notoriety in the local belief that the Countess prossessd both schizophrenic and nocturnal tendencies. An irrepressibly dedicated gardener, Kamila was said to have cultivated her own species of rose of the purest midnight black, a bouquet of which she personally presented at court to King Charles II.
If you want a one of a kind "WOW" piece, Alchemy Gothic is the place to get it. Not only are you getting a unique and quality product, but a finely detailed and crafted piece of timeless artwork.
Enter the exotic, dark and mysterious world of Alchemy through this portal to a forbidden haunt of exquisite treasures. From pagan warrior trappings to gothic bride cynosures, Alchemy have the most distinctive and unique pieces, anywhere.
All of Alchemy England’s pewter products are individually designed, modelled and developed in England by the Alchemy Studios creative art and design team. Each individual products is then hand made with pride from the finest English Pewter by Alchemy’s own highly skilled craftsmen, all at our studios and workshop in Leicester, England.
- Shipping Information: View shipping rates and policies
- ASIN: B076FJC3N9
- Item model number: xAGxCSJCAMACBxA98
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 13, 2017
- Average Customer Review:
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|