|Fits as expected||
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.48. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- You don’t have to be an Aries to show your determination and authority in these Ram Horns by elope
- The ram is the ultimate sign of determination and leadership. Now you can be too when you complete any big horn sheep ram costume with these ram horns.
- Lifelike and ultra-light, slide on these big horn sheep-styled ram horns for a look no one can miss
- Made of 100% EVA with a low profile adjustable stretch head strap for a comfortable fit.
- Safe for ages 14+. Fits most teens and adults.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Take initiative and lead the way in these Ram Horns by elope. Represent your Aries peers in style when you slide on these ram horns and batter your way to the top. Made of 100% EVA, the lightest of costume materials, the big horn sheep-styled ram horns are secured by a low profile adjustable head strap for a comfortable fit. Another high quality funnovative wearable by elope!
- Package Dimensions: 16.1 x 10 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B015RNIJE8
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 3, 2014
- Average Customer Review:
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
After reading other reviews, I bought a headband and screws to secure the horns better, but when they arrived, I discovered that it's really not necessary. The clear, stretchy band they come with is fine for securing them to your head, especially if you have thick hair. They incredibly light-weight and aren't going to move around a lot unless you're headbanging or something.
They're made of a soft, flexible foam that's hollow, so even though the package had suffered damage and crushed a part of one horn, the form popped right back out.