Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Star Wars Pet Costume, X-Large, At-At Imperial Walker” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 33% off the $20.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $3.99 shipping
+ $3.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Rubies Costume Star Wars At-At Pet Costume
|Price:||$20.99 Amazon Prime | Fast, FREE Shipping with|
- Officially licensed Star Wars costume created in partnership with Lucas Films
- Includes printed lightweight fabric headpiece and body cover worn through front legs
- Read RECENT reviews, Q & A, and Rubie’s size chart before buying
- Due to design, costume does not fit all breeds without adjustments
- Look for coordinating Star Wars costumes for the whole family: Darth Vader, Yoda, Ewok, Jedi robes, Leia, and more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Now your favorite four-legged member of the family can join the fun. With a pet costume from Rubies', dogs will be ready for parades, parties, or just having fun. Rubies' Costume Company has been creating costumes since 1950, of course they'd remember your pet.
Size: X-Large | Style: At-At
Compare to Similar Items
This item Star Wars Pet Costume, X-Large, At-At Imperial Walker
Star Wars Bantha Costume for Pets B00E9BBR80
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Pure Costumes||Pure Costumes|
Top Customer Reviews
The package says something like "perfect for small dogs or cats!" I never want to be caught in a dark alley with a cat that can fit into thing.
However, my dog looks hilarious in it, so i'm going to cut it up and custom fit it to his body.
Measured In: Inches|Centimeters
Size Length Around Body Height
Small 21" 32" 20"
Medium 28" 40" 25"
Large 31" 46" 28"
X-Large 35" 51" 31"
*Note: Measurements are of the actual item. We recommend adding 3-4 inches for movement, except for form-fitting costumes.
Looks good enough, but you definitely need to make some adjustments to make it stay on your dog:
1. Add more velcro to the stomach area - as it is, it's not adjustable and won't stay on thinner dogs
2. Add a front strap - if you put it on as-is, your dog can just walk out of the costume
3. I cut slits in the costume and use some strings to attach it to my dog's collar to help it stay on better
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This costume slipped off my dog all night. The fit is terrible, and my dog is shaped exactly like the dog in the pic. It was ridiculous!!! Read morePublished 5 days ago by GWendolyn
The product photo is misleading. The body fit well, but the legs were MUCH too short.Published 11 days ago by Christina Carlin
It looks great, but even the largest size was too small for our 85lb greyhound. He's just so big.Published 12 days ago by Justin T.
Sizing is horrendous. Bought the recommended size for my dog and it was to large returned it and got one size smaller. Read morePublished 14 days ago by Nolan
I have a tall thin mastiff Dane mix and this would have been great....if it stayed on. It slipped down her back immediately - we couldn't even get tit to stay up and in for... Read morePublished 2 months ago by J. Sandoval