|Item Weight||17.5 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||9.5 x 14 x 12.9 inches|
|Part Number||Ice maker|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Costway Portable Compact Electric Ice Maker Machine Counter Top, Mini Cube 26lb of Ice Daily (Black)
|Price:||$109.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PORTABLE AND COMPACT: The portable and compact design make it possible to work anywhere, such as party, gathering, RV, boat, or kitchen
- MODERN CHIC DESIGN: Able to see through window for process monitoring & ice level checking. Stylish design and neutral color fit with anywhere
- LARGE PRODUCTIVITY: It can continue to work without interruption during 24 hours. It is able to make up to 26lbs in 24 hours.
- SAVE TIME AND EFFORT: With 1.5 lbs capacity of ice cube basket, you can make plenty of ice ahead of time to have on hand, and save space in your freezer for other food. You can create ready-to-serve ice in an average of 8 minutes
- LIGHT INDICATOR: When the water level in the reservoir runs low, you’ll be alerted to add more water. When the ice bucket is full, you’ll be alerted to remove them so more ice could be created; CONTROL PANEL: Easy to use, visible function touch display setting.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare with similar items
The ice maker is perfect for party, gathering, RV, boat, or kitchen. The portable and compact design makes it convenient for you enjoy a cold, refreshing drink anywhere you go. And it saves time, power and space. This counter top ice machine features the compressor cooling system and operates at low noise. With it, you will enjoy your leisure time.
Operating cycle: 6-13min
Ice making capacity per cycle: 9pcs
Weight of each ice: 7-9g
Ice shape: bullet
Ice capacity: 26.5lbs/24h
Water tank capacity: 0.58gal
Ice basket capacity: 1.5lbs
Refrigerant: R134a 2.25oz/0.14
Product size: 9.5"x14.0"x12.9"(LXWXH)
Net weight: 17.5lbs
1 X black ice maker
1 X Ice Scoop
1 X User Manual
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This ice maker is very similar except the buttons are on the lid, instead of behind it on the actual machine. No big deal there.
I wish these machines included some kind of holder for the scoop. If you leave it inside where the ice drops, it will make the ice level higher and the machine will stop making ice (there's a sensor for when the tray is full). I put mine on top of the machine behind the lid, but it's not the best place for it.
Anyway, after reading many reviews for these machines, and after my first one kicked in under a year, I decided to get the warranty with this one. None of these machines really hold up to the test of time. They are plastic with moving parts. The warranty was $12 for 4 years, that's only $3 a year. Way better than trying to justify $100 per year just to have ice on demand.
I think it's worth shelling out a few extra bucks now for peace of mind later, because it will eventually break.
It has a few downsides... It doesn't make ice as quickly as it says it does, although that's not an issue for 1-2 people. I was surprised how small the ice storage tray is. We have a different brand where I work and the ice storage tray is larger.
My biggest issue is if need to accumulate ice, I dump the tray of ice into a container to store in the freezer, the ice is wet and freezes together into a lump once in the freezer. That is just a downside of this type of ice maker.
All in all it works well and is good quality for the price.
Well I was very surprised to find that this Costway machine is nearly identical to the Ivation, not only in size and features, but also the problematic ice-making area. The only real difference between the two models is that the Ivation's controls are on the back of the main unit whereas the Costway's controls are on the lid. Everything else is the same. I don't know who's ripping off whom here, but it's kinda crazy. I took side-by-side pics of the two ice makers (the broken Ivation's on the left.)