5-Year Indoor Furniture Accident Protection Planfrom Allstate Protection Plans
- Plan starts on the date of purchase. Product damages from accidents, stains, rips, and tears are covered from day one. Product breakdowns and malfunctions are covered after manufacturer's warranty.
- No additional costs for repairs - parts, labor, and shipping are all included.
- Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days. Transferable with gifts
- Easy claims process - file a claim anytime 24/7 via mobile app, online, or phone.
- Allstate Protection Plans (serviced by SquareTrade, an Allstate company) are only valid for new or Amazon certified refurbished products purchased at Amazon in the last 30 days. By purchasing this Protection Plan you agree to the Protection Plan Terms & Conditions (squaretrade.com/terms). Your Protection Plan Terms & Conditions will be delivered via email within 24 hours of purchase.
Costzon Kitchen Storage Sideboard, Antique Stackable Cabinet for Home Cupboard Buffet Dining Room (Cream White with Sliding Door)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
|Material||Engineered Wood, Wood|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||42 x 13 x 23.5 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Durability & Solidity -Constructed by MDF board, this Costzon cabinet features solidity and durability. The medium density fiberboard won't be affected with damp and won't deform like normal wood after years of using.
- Large Storage Space - Two doors are both slidable which offers great convenience for you to store suitable tableware inside. Two shelves inside enlarges your storage demands. Spacious top for displaying or storage your kitchen tools.
- Versatile and Practical - Proper size for side ends and coffee tables in your kitchen.
- Create your own casual yet sophisticated storage, enjoy extra storage in your kitchen with this cabinet.
- WORRY FREE PURCHASE- We at Costzon stand behind our products. Any problem, please feel free to contact us. Overall size: 42.0"L×13.0" W×24.5" H. Please check the size carefully before purchase.To make your installation easier, we have provided a video installation link for your reference: https://youtu.be/UKjKwfG5t0o
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Costzon Multifunctional Storage Cabinet
With broad tabletop and large storage compartments, an organized and neat home can be easily come true. Constructed of finished MDF board and heavy-duty legs, the cabinet is steady and reliable for long service time. And you can adjust the position of the middle tier to meet your different storage demands. As a combination of elegance and functionality, the unit is compatible with various decoration styles, and it can perfectly fit your living room, kitchen, bathroom, entrances, etc.
- Color: Cream White
- Material: MDF
- Overall size: 42” x 13” x 23.5”(L x W x H)
- Net weight: 44 lbs
- Package includes:
- 1 x Kitchen cabinet
- 1 x Manual
Ample and Sleek Cabinet Top
With finished treatment, the surface is smooth and sleek. Accompanied with the ample sideboard, the cabinet is capable of many items.
Heavy-duty Solid Legs
Designed with heavy-duty and wide legs, the cabinet is much more stable with great strength to hold many storage items.
2 Smooth Sliding Door
There are 2 idler wheels at the bottom of the 2 sliding door for smooth sliding, contributing to easy opening and closing.
Adjustable Middle Shelf
The middle shelf is 3-position adjustable to meet different storage needs, which can be capable of more items to make your home more organized.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since this cabinet has clear glass I decided to use a decorative window tint to give it floral windows. And then I also put in an LED light kit to light up the entire thing. It turned out amazing! And since I spent so much time with the cabinet here are some things that I can tell you.
- The cabinet is really well made: Instead of using a cardboard back like we see on so many other things these days, the back is actually 1/4" press board that matched the wood of the rest of the cabinet.
- The inside shelf was painted on all 4 edges. There were no raw sides.
- The cabinet glass, while it came pre-installed, could be removed by unscrewing the 8 screws and braces per pane of glass. All panes of glass are finished on the edges and are made of tempered glass so you are assured of good quality glass.
- While my cabinet did seem as though it was painted it was a really good paint job. All surfaces were covered and it was hard to tell what was paint and what wasn't.
- The doors were on rolling plastic wheels that were already attached to the doors but with a flick of a switch inside of each of the doors you are able to take the doors out of the cabinet. They roll very smoothly thanks both to the nylon wheel and the felt lining inside of the tracks.
Photos included are of the cabinet in the space I needed to get it for, lights on and off after having just completed putting the lights in.
Once stacked and in place, anchored it to the wall for extra security.
Installed remote-controlled lights to highlight my collection.
This unit is a great value and when stacked the way I did, becomes a multi-shelved display cabinet
for a fraction of the price others are going for.
Very happy. It took me 2 hours to put it together, but it had all the parts and it was packaged well, so no damaged pieces. It would have been nice to have a few additional identifiers in the instructions (all pics) to help. I took a little longer double checking to make sure I had the side panels on the correct sides.
PRO-TIP: when assembling, put the first door in the rear groove. If you put in the front groove first, you won't be able to get the second door in behind it with out a lot of effort. Also, If you're not sure if you're putting in a part backwards, just visualize how it's supposed to look when it's completed. That's what I did.