3-Year Toys Accident Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with $25 deductible
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Costzon Ride On Car, Licensed Audi A3 12V 2WD Battery Powered Ride-On Toy Manual/ Parental Remote Control Modes Vehicle with Headlights, MP3, Music, Adjustable Speed for Kids (Black)
|Price:||$149.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Two Modes: 1. Parental Remote Control Mode: You can control this car to enjoy the happiness of being together with your baby. 2. Battery Operate Mode: Your kids can operate this car by himself/herself by electric foot pedal and steering wheel (foot pedal for acceleration).
- When this car is fully charged, your kids can continuously play it for 70-80 minutes which makes sure that they can abundantly enjoy it. Comfortable seat with safety belt is safe enough to sit inside (the safety belt enclosed is only as a substance to increase children's safety awareness, please keep an eye to your kids when he/she is playing).
- Three Speeds are available: Slow Speed (0-2 km/h), Middle Speed (0-3 km/h), High Speed (0-4 km/h); Slow Start & Slow Stop at 8 Seconds to ensure a smooth begin and stop for your kids to enjoy driving the car.
- Multi-function: go forward, brake, control the steering wheel to turn left and right; Music function: equipped MP3 hole that can connect MP3, radio, CD; front and rear lights are available ; horn; four wheel suspension design, simulation voice adjustment, equipped with coulomb meter, shock absorption device and Automatic restart function when over load. It is really a nice car for your kids!
- External dimension: 44.9" x 25.4" x 20.7"(L x W x H), Load Limit: 66 lbs, Remote distance: 98", Suit for kids from 3-7 years old, Easy assembly required.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Description: A nice car for your kids or grandchildren! Three Speeds are available: Slow Speed (0-2 km/h), Middle Speed (0-3 km/h), High Speed (0-4 km/h); Slow Start & Slow Stop at 8 Seconds to ensure a smooth begin and stop for your baby to enjoy driving the car. Multi-function: go forward, brake, control the steering wheel to turn left and right; Music function: equipped MP3 hole that can connect MP3, radio, CD; front and rear lights are available ; horn; four wheel suspension design, simulation voice adjustment, equipped with coulomb meter, shock absorption device and Automatic restart function when over load. Give your kids a surprise and happy time!
Main Material: PP
External Dimension: 44.9" X25.4" X20.7"(L X W X H)
Load Limit: 66 Lbs
Suitable Age: 3-7 Years Old
Transmit/Receive Frequency: 2.4G
Changer Voltage: DC 12V
Remote Distance: 30 M
Variable Speed: Slow(0-2 Km/H), Middle(0-3 Km/H), High(0-4 Km/H)
Battery: 2 X 6V 4AH Rechargeable Battery(Included)
Remote Control Battery: 3*1.5V AAA (Not Included)
Charging Time: 8-12 Hours
Playing Time: 70-80 Minutes
1 x Kids Ride On Car
1 x Remote Control
1 x Charger
1 x Instruction Manual
Compare with similar items
Best Choice Products Kids 12V Ride On Car with MP3 Electric Battery Power Remote Control, Black
Goplus Kids Ride on Car Drivable Mercedes Benz Electric/ Battery Power with MP3 Perfect for Childs
Costzon Kids Ride On Car, 6V RC Parental Remote Control & Foot Pedal Manual Modes, Battery Powered Vehicle w/LED Lights MP3 Functions (White)
Costzon White Mercedes Benz ML350 6V Electric Kids Ride On Car Licensed MP3 RC Remote Control
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Costzon||BestChoiceproducts||Super buy||Costzon||Costzon|
|Item Dimensions||44.9 x 25.4 x 20.1 in||47 x 25 x 24 in||43 x 25 x 19 in||40.2 x 24.4 x 20.5 in||40 x 21 x 14 in|
|Item Weight||35.2 lbs||—||—||23 lbs||30 lbs|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The instructions for putting this car together are a bit confusing, but I personally did not find the process difficult at all. You can tell the instructions were translated at some point, and some of the translations into English just did not compute. I essentially just followed the pictures and kind of ignored the text, and I did not have any issues. The whole construction process took maybe 30 to 40 minutes. It is all pretty self-explanatory, just pay extra attention when attaching the wheels, inserting the dashboard, and hooking up the battery.
Once everything was setup the car turned right on, and was already holding about a half of a charge. The lights inside the dash will all turn on immediately, while the tail lights will only work when the car is in reverse, and the headlights will only work when the car is in drive. The car is well-made for the most part, other than some loose wires underneath the car it feels overall pretty solid.
The car moves at a decent pace, but nothing crazy. Luckily if your child punches the gas and gets into a pickle, you can easily outrun the car if you need to. The back wheels actually have a thin rubber strip that encircle both rear wheels, which add extra grip if you are in a backyard with grass, leaves, or even pebbles. If the ground is too wet or the grass is too long then you may have issues, but otherwise driving the car outside is pretty smooth.
The MP3 portion worked fine for us, although our child is only three so we have to setup and play the music for her. The car does have a few songs built into it, as well as a horn and some engine noises too.
My favorite part of the car is the remote control. It takes two AAA batteries, so just a heads up. It is very responsive, and since my daughter insisted on driving the car around the house Christmas morning, it ensured that she didn't hit any furniture. If your remote does not turn on immediately then just give it a few minutes, for some reason when we first inserted the batteries it took it a couple of minutes to initiate. It works fine now, and will shut itself off when not in use.
1) Great price for a product that children will use for a short amount of time.
2) Has remote control to help children drive around.
3) Looks great, and runs at a slower speed for smaller children.
4) You can plug in MP3 player to mitigate the poor music choice, and child can control the volume.
5) Child can drive on grass, over tree roots, and on gravel.
6) Speed maxes out at 2.5 mph, but child can learn to control the intervals of speeds from D1-D3 (kind of cute)
1) First song on the playlist is a Christmas song
2) The music that comes with the car can have the neighbor mistake your child and their hotwheel as an "Ice Cream Truck."
3) The child can cut off your remote control access to their car with a switch that is only in the car, at this point, you can no longer remote control drive the car for them.
4) There is no storage room, just enough space for child to ride (but that's okay, where are they really going?)
Car put together correctly, worked for about 15 minutes, then I charged all night to find the car turns on but now both pedals do not work. waste of money. For my 2 year old. She's sad santa bought her a broken toy. Thanks a lot. Also, Bought this brand last year for my son, not even a year later, he wanted to ride his SUV with his sisters new car, pedal broken as well.. WOW.. Never buying Costzon again.
Most recent customer reviews
Car is pretty much useless at this point and was for my sons 2nd birthday.Read more