|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Minimum weight recommendation||3 Pounds|
|Maximum weight recommendation||33 Pounds|
|Item Weight||10 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||32.6 x 18.1 x 40 inches|
Costzon Lightweight Umbrella Baby Stroller Toddler Travel Sun Canopy with Storage Basket (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Even though it is a lightweight stroller, it is constructed strongly with heavy-duty steel frame which can be used for a long period time for your baby from little infant to an older one. You can fold it without much effort when you want to store it.
- Equipped with an adjustable canopy with flip out sun visor, it can well protect your baby from ultraviolet ray or rain.
- Lockable rear wheels adds a sense of safety and flexibility when you go out along with your little baby. You can operate it easily with foot-operated linked parking brakes.
- It conforms to ASTM F833 Safety Standards, so don't hesitate to add to cart and give your baby an ideal stroller. It fits for babies from 6 to 36 months.
- Material: Iron(Frame) + 300D Oxford(Cover) + EVA(Wheels), Product Size：18.1’’ x 32.6’’ x 40’’, Fold Size：9.4" x 11" x 44.8", Weight Capacity of the seat：33 lbs Weight Capacity of the storage basket：5 lbs
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
Baby Trend Rocket Lightweight Stroller, Princeton
Jeep North Star Stroller, Black with Grey
Summer 3Dmini Convenience Stroller, Blue/Black – Lightweight Infant Stroller with Compact Fold, Multi-Position Recline, Canopy with Pop Out Sun Visor and More – Umbrella Stroller for Travel and More
Summer 3Dlite Convenience Stroller, Gray – Lightweight Stroller with Aluminum Frame, Large Seat Area, 4 Position Recline, Extra Large Storage Basket – Infant Stroller for Travel and More
Summer 3Dlite Convenience Stroller, Green – Lightweight Stroller with Aluminum Frame, Large Seat Area, 4 Position Recline, Extra Large Storage Basket – Infant Stroller for Travel and More
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Age Range Description||36 months||—||—||—||—||—|
|Color||Black||Princeton||Black with Grey||Blue||Gray||Green|
|Item Dimensions||32.60 x 18.10 x 40.00 inches||29.50 x 40.55 x 18.30 inches||31.50 x 18.10 x 42.00 inches||44.10 x 7.60 x 8.30 inches||27.00 x 18.00 x 43.00 inches||40.51 x 10.20 x 8.50 inches|
|Item Weight||10.00 lbs||13.23 lbs||10.00 lbs||11.00 lbs||13.00 lbs||13.00 lbs|
|Maximum Weight Recommendation||33.00 lbs||50.00 lbs||40.00 lbs||45.00 lbs||50.00 lbs||50.00 lbs|
|Minimum Weight Recommendation||3.00 lbs||6.61 lbs||0.00 ounces||—||0.00 ounces||19.84 lbs|
Description: If you love traveling with your baby in a comfortable way, you've been the right place. This light-weighted stroller is perfect to carry your little baby and free your hands. It comes with an extended canopy and rear hood for protection. The comfortable seat with safety belt equipped is ideal for babies to wonder, sleep and rest. Comes with lockable wheels, it is safer and more convenient for parents to use. With an easy to fold frame, you can be on-the-go or stow and go with ease.
1.Simple Assembly is required according to the instruction included.
2.Please take the weight capacity into consideration before purchasing.
3.Please fasten the seat belt when your baby sits inside.
Color: Black/Dark Blue/Red
Material: Iron(Frame) + 300D Oxford(Cover) + EVA(Wheels)
Weight Capacity of the seat：33 lbs
Weight Capacity of the storage basket：5 lbs
Unit Weight: 10 LBS
Product Size：18.1’’ x 32.6’’ x 40’’
Fold Size：9.4" x 11" x 44.8"
Package Includes: 1 x Baby Stroller, 1 x Instruction
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
2. Quality stroller at a great price
3. Love the reclining option, which is the biggest reason I went with this stroller. Though it doesn't recline too far back, it is just enough for a little one to take a little nap
4. Wide seat
5. Not too short for me to push at 5'6"
6. Easy to assemble
7. Negatives: small storage space underneath won't hold much and will be difficult to get to. Short canopy won't provide a lot of sun protection. No cup holder.
I bought mostly because of the seat that you can adjust for recline & also the canopy cover.
It closes up really easily. It’s very lightweight. It’s a little longer than most umbrella strollers but still fits most places. We used this stroller so much on vacation. We did not use it in the sand or rocks.
The umbrella canopy isn’t that great. It needs to cover better and snap on the back. Most of the time it wasn’t used because it wouldn’t work properly. All the Velcro is there for it, but it would never reach or stay attached when the child was in the stroller seat, it kept pulling away.
The basket on the bottom is handy but I didn’t really have anything too small that would fit in it. It is nice to have incase you have shoes or things of that nature to grab quickly.
Still debating whether to keep it or return it. Definitely disappointed in the canopy. Other than that I like the stroller