- Nylon lining
- Drawstring closure
- Top drawstring closure.
- Front zippered pocket. Large main compartment.
- Durable yet lightweight ripstop nylon shell fabric.
- Ultralight mesh shoulder straps.
- ONE OF A KIND! Each Del Dia product is made proudly in the Philippines by an employee who has total creative control over the pack's colorway. No two are the same!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Luzon 18L Daypack - Del Día
A lightweight, do-everything daypack, the Luzon Del Día is perfect for students, commuters, hikers, travelers, and adventurers who prefer an unstructured daypack that works for a variety of situations. Each pack is one of a kind. Be prepared for a total surprise.
- Weight: 300 g (.66 lbs)
- Dimensions: 51x34x12 cm (20x11.25x5.1 in)
- Capacity: 18 Liters
- Internal Hydration Sleeve
ONE OF A KIND
Our Del Dia products take material repurposing to the next level, using smaller batches of excess material than our Repurposed Collection. Employees at our factory in the Philippines select rolls of excess fabric. Using these remnant materials, expert designers and sewers mix and match fabrics and components (e.g., zippers, zipper pulls, buckles, and thread) to their liking. The result? Waste-saving, one-of-a-kind products, with a built-in connection between our team of designers, sewers, and you.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 10 x 6 x 4 inches; 8.78 Ounces
- Item model number : DD-BP-S16-FBA
- Department : Unisex
- Date First Available : December 29, 2016
- Manufacturer : Cotopaxi
- ASIN : B0188C65UU
Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #575,302 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry)
- #2009 in Casual Daypack Backpacks
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By marina marquez-zenkov on December 8, 2019