Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Fall Reading Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Alexa on Mobile PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy Spider-Man: Homecoming available to buy  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 37 reviews
on August 11, 2017
A must-have for my collection of very interesting books. Love anything by the Froud's.
on February 13, 2003
I really liked this book. I'm so glad that Brian Froud continued on with the Cottington story. When I first heard about Brian Froud back in the early 90's, it was very difficult to find Lady Cottington's Pressed Fairy's in stock. I had to order it from England. The art is so original, I have just about all of Froud's books. I'm alittle disappointed though that this artist has become mainstream (i.e. Hot Topic). Froud did not disappoint his fans with Lady Cottington's Fairy Album. The storyline was interesting and still original. You have to get this book if you have the first.
on July 27, 2016
This book is quite fascinating to me and I enjoyed reading it. It is not a book for everyone. It is about "fairies" and how real they are. If you believe in them or not it is spell-bounding and quite old a book really. Hasn't been republished since 2002 so most of these books are used. The one I received is in excellent like-new shape and very very cheap !
on May 1, 2017
The Final book in the series, so cleverly done with great illustrations an letters.
on October 28, 2016
Time was long, but discovered it was from the UK. The only reason it's not a five, was that the packaging was thin and something, likely a box, pressed so hard that it tore the back cover, like fabric. Otherwise, the rest is in good shape.
on February 22, 2012
It's brilliant! My English Professor first brought these books to my attention, and this book captivated me! I must admit I thought it was a little predictable, but otherwise the story is wonderful, especially the calm voice, neat writing, and clean pictures of Eumphemia next to Angelica's often irritated tone, sloppy and ink dotted writing, and erm, interesting pressings. The two balance each other out perfectly, and the ending left me wanting more! I did read it out of order (I have not received the first one) but I am very excited too!

I was told, however, these were children's books, and they almost appear as such. This book is not, however. But it's still awesome.
on May 4, 2014
Brian Froud never seems to miss the mark. I love all of his books. They are for the young of all ages. What fabulous images for us to share.
on August 24, 2015
Another fun book in the realm of Froud and Lady Cottington, As usual,those squished fairies are having fun with lady Cottington! So much work goes into each book in this series. You have to appreciate the thought that goes into each one. So many little details and surprises.
on November 1, 2015
I loved this one! I enjoy how Froud makes a point of showing the shadow side of interacting with faires. That it's not all pretty pixies who grant wishes. But still with a scence of humor. I still laughed all the way through.
on March 3, 2012
I bought this book used through AMAZON from New Chapter Recycling, Inc. and it came quickly and it's like new! I have had LADY COTTINGTON'S PRESSED FAIRY BOOK by Terry Jones and Brian Froud for some time. It was a gift from my Amazon wish list and when I saw that I could get this book I decided just to do it! I love the imaginative history that is told by these two in both words and pictures! If you have the first book you really need this book also!