Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 735 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 765 reviews
on September 15, 2016
Not impressed with these socks. They run big for my size 11 foot, and the tops tend to slide down toward my ankle during the day. Maybe after a wash or two they will shrink a bit and fit tighter. They are a nice thin fabric that is comfortable to wear, but I don't like to be pulling my socks up several times during the day.

Update - 12/1/2016
Downgraded to one star. They continue to slide down my leg and bunch at the ankles. The fabric is starting to pill. I cannot recommend these socks, they are a disappointment.
on June 27, 2014
My idea was to buy the dress socks in bulk so that never again bother about pairing them up after washing, so I've tried these ones and they performed well: sit high enough, stay up and keep form after washing, lightweight (perfect for warmer climate here). Only then I've bought in bulk (started with 60 pairs :) , all black), but not before I saw this was the best value among all other brands for its fair quality. My all headaches with lost/torn/etc. socks are history now, and I'd highly recommend to buy those in bulk if idea would appeal to you. Most affordable socks here.
on September 12, 2016
These were great socks. Very comfortable fit, right colour variety and durable. These fit just below the calf (I'm 5'11") and stays up just fine without being too tight. They are of a soft, but durable material. For those looking for thick winter socks these are not them - but fine otherwise. This package contains 3xblack, and one each of brown, grey and navy blue. The brown and navy are quite dark. The grey is as seen in photo.
All in all these were a great purchase. I wanted quality socks, with no pattern or understated design. This was exactly what I was looking for.
on December 27, 2016
We have been looking for a thin but warm dress sock for my husband. When I saw these on Amazon they looked like what we were looking for. I odered them, They came on time When I opened them up and felt how nice and soft they were and the perfect thickness, Not very thin and not thick at all, I believed we got what we were finally looking for in a men's dress sock.
on July 17, 2017
Great deal on these! Like others said, they are very thin. I don't see that as being a bad thing, however. They will not slide down even after a bunch of washings. I expected them to tear since they are so thin, but it's been several months since I started wearing them and they are like new. Couldn't be happier.
on June 3, 2017
Holes after one wash. I read a post comparing several different socks, and this was the winner. Perhaps I just got a bad batch. However, I purchased these (Enerwear Men's Classics Dress Flat Knit Crew Socks), and after a limited exposure, have been very happy.
on March 17, 2017
These socks seems fine. The color was about what I expected, they are of a reasonable thickness and the fit is what one would expect from the size information provided. I am satisfied with them. Now we will see how they stand up to repeated wearing and washing, so as of now, durability is an unknown.
on April 26, 2017
Good socks. Thin, but that was what I was looking for. I tend to wear them to work with dress shoes but also as a base layer under cotton or wool socks when hiking. If you don't know that trick it helps a lot to avoid blisters.
on July 9, 2017
These socks did not wear well. They were thinner that I expected, left black lint all over my feet at the end of the day, and developed holes after only a few washings. I though it would be a good idea to have blacks socks that would go with most of my dress clothes and to order in bulk to avoid problems with matching them up when I do the laundry, but these socks were disappointing because they did not last more than a few washings without problems.
on June 21, 2017
They seemed reasonable for the price. They are light and breathable but they are constantly rolling down my calves. After the first wash they starting pilling really bad and now after only about 3rd time wearing this pair it has developed a rather large hole in the toe. Would not recommend unless you only intend on wearing each pair twice or so.