BCA Month Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Kidz Bop PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment outlanders3premiere outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels outlanders3premierealtText Watch Outlander on Starz with Amazon Channels  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on November 17, 2013
I am 5'10" and a size 12. I ordered the large and these camis fit perfectly. They are quite long, which is fine for me since I am tall. The material is soft and comfortable against the skin. I would not recommend these camis for any woman who is larger than a C-cup, however. The shelf bra does not provide enough support on its own. I wear mine over a sports bra for the purpose of working out, but you could wear these alone just around the house. I like these so much I am planning on buying more!
on December 29, 2013
These are definitely not for someone looking for the same support you get from a bra. They were perfect for me. I am not a fan of the bra. I can tuck them into my pants and not have to worry about a plumbers view everytime I bend over or sit down. They also look nice outside as a layered look.
on September 20, 2014
Very confused.....loved the fabric and colors were exactly what I was looking for....but no shelf-bra, which is the main reason I ordered this particular product! I had been looking in local stores and couldn't find camis with shelf bras. I noticed in the other comments that some people did receive camis with shelf bras and others did not, so I'm not sure what the story is. Will most likely try to return and buy others that actually do contain the shelf bra.
on May 24, 2015
I was looking for comfortable camis for nights. These work perfect for me. I do like that there's no actual bra built in but just another layer for support. That said it may not be the best solution for bigger women looking for a good support. I'm 5'5" and weight 127 after pregnancy with size 34C. I bought small and the camis fit a bit on a large side, they are longer than I would prefer, but it's fine for the night time. The bra part has enough support and is soft and stretchy to provide easy access to the girls. Adjustable straps work great too. I washed the camis several times by now - they don't lose shape and so far I'm pretty happy. Will be ordering more as I ended up wearing these during the day too. Thanks to co-reviewer for answering my questions :)
on November 6, 2014
Loved them at first. I bought 4 different colors. After 1 month of wearing (maybe) 10 times. Both plastic loops that the strap is looped through, has broken. I sewed the straps into the tank and now the edge seem os shredding away from the rest of the material. Very poorly made.
on February 9, 2015
I was looking for a set of undershirts to throw on under almost any shirt, and these do the trick! They start off pretty tight right out of the packaging, but within the first wear, mine slightly stretched out to a very comfortable fit! One thing I was semi-disappointed on was that I thought the chest fabric would go up a little higher than it does (for layering under low cut shirts), but in spite of this, they still work as go-to, basic undershirts
on March 18, 2015
Just received my Cami's today, I don't know what the other reviewers think a shelf bra is but these Cami's do have a shelf bra. A shelf bra is an elastic band located just below the bust line to cradle the breast.
on April 23, 2014
These tanks are just stretchy enough for wearing as an undershirt everyday. The built in support was just the right size for me. I ordered 10 total camis because I liked the fit and feel of these. I would write a five star review but the straps and hardware are very thin/weak. One of the tightening pieces broke on the second wear, I've had that happen with more expensive Camis after more wear and it is always frustrating. Now I'm more careful pulling them on and off so that hopefully no more will fall victim to broken straps.
on April 26, 2015
I bought these as undershirts, and for that they're great - they keep me warner than my specialty "heat retaining" LS shirts.
However, the bra strap sliders on both black shirts have broken.... I can still slide it but it first "lock" as the other half broke off. For me, not a problem as these are undershirts, but for others this may be something to consider.
Despite that, I would purchase these again. The warmth factor was surprising and they keep this chilly gal comfortable, even on the coldest days.
on July 1, 2015
The straps broke within weeks. The fabric just ripped. I didn't even get to wear them that much. I would not recommend this product. I ended up finding some at Old Navy for less and they were much better quality.