YED MagazinestoInspire Amazon Fashion nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 STEM Valentines Day STEM Shop Popular Services Gleason Gleason Gleason  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now NYNN

Showing 1-10 of 118 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 127 reviews
on November 17, 2013
I am 5'10" and a size 12. I ordered the large and these camis fit perfectly. They are quite long, which is fine for me since I am tall. The material is soft and comfortable against the skin. I would not recommend these camis for any woman who is larger than a C-cup, however. The shelf bra does not provide enough support on its own. I wear mine over a sports bra for the purpose of working out, but you could wear these alone just around the house. I like these so much I am planning on buying more!
on December 29, 2013
These are definitely not for someone looking for the same support you get from a bra. They were perfect for me. I am not a fan of the bra. I can tuck them into my pants and not have to worry about a plumbers view everytime I bend over or sit down. They also look nice outside as a layered look.
on September 20, 2014
Very confused.....loved the fabric and colors were exactly what I was looking for....but no shelf-bra, which is the main reason I ordered this particular product! I had been looking in local stores and couldn't find camis with shelf bras. I noticed in the other comments that some people did receive camis with shelf bras and others did not, so I'm not sure what the story is. Will most likely try to return and buy others that actually do contain the shelf bra.
on November 6, 2014
Loved them at first. I bought 4 different colors. After 1 month of wearing (maybe) 10 times. Both plastic loops that the strap is looped through, has broken. I sewed the straps into the tank and now the edge seem os shredding away from the rest of the material. Very poorly made.
on June 4, 2015
These Camisoles are great for someone with smaller boobs. I love how long it is but the elastic on the shelf bra keeps tearing away from the shelf bra when I put the cami on. The straps also seem to break easily. The length is great though.
on May 24, 2015
I was looking for comfortable camis for nights. These work perfect for me. I do like that there's no actual bra built in but just another layer for support. That said it may not be the best solution for bigger women looking for a good support. I'm 5'5" and weight 127 after pregnancy with size 34C. I bought small and the camis fit a bit on a large side, they are longer than I would prefer, but it's fine for the night time. The bra part has enough support and is soft and stretchy to provide easy access to the girls. Adjustable straps work great too. I washed the camis several times by now - they don't lose shape and so far I'm pretty happy. Will be ordering more as I ended up wearing these during the day too. Thanks to co-reviewer for answering my questions :)
on September 4, 2014
I normally get Medium but they didn't have in my size so I tried small. fits great all around. Just I prefer to be longer, so it goes over my belt line more. have a bunch in the closet though! Recommend.

I noticed bigger busted women don't like. But I am a B size and the shelf bra works just fine for me. I always wear my bra with it. Unlike other tanks I have gotten this shelf bra does not like to rid up. Sits right under my bra and is comfortable
on January 11, 2015
I am 5'11 and these are nice and long in the torso. The straps can be easily adjusted with one hand which is perfect because I wear these under my shirts to cover my stomach while nursing. Way easier and less expensive then a nursing tank! they do have the extra support in the bust area but it's not really enough support to wear without a bra and I am about a B cup.
on April 23, 2014
These tanks are just stretchy enough for wearing as an undershirt everyday. The built in support was just the right size for me. I ordered 10 total camis because I liked the fit and feel of these. I would write a five star review but the straps and hardware are very thin/weak. One of the tightening pieces broke on the second wear, I've had that happen with more expensive Camis after more wear and it is always frustrating. Now I'm more careful pulling them on and off so that hopefully no more will fall victim to broken straps.
on April 1, 2015
I bought these to use as nursing tanks for the two-shirt method. For the price, the quality is great! I am 5'7" 120lbs and got a size small. It fits pretty nicely, but is very long. I have a long torso and like long tanks to be able to tuck in, but these are a bit too long.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.