|Item Weight||13 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||18.6 x 18.5 x 6.3 inches|
|Item model number||FBA_20036|
|Assembled Height||18 inches|
|Assembled Diameter||18 inches|
Cotton Craft Jaipur Solid Wood Hand Carved Accent Coffee Table - 18 Inch Round Top x 18 Inch High - Antique Brown
- CONTENTS: Includes four 18 inch high folding panels and one 18 inch round table top in color Antique Brown. Minor Assembly Required
- HANDCRAFTED QUALITY: Painstakingly handcrafted carved from 100% Solid Mango wood by skilled artisans.
- CONSTRUCTION: Measures 18 Inches Round Top x 18 Inches High Panels Holds up to 50 pounds. Minor assembly required
- VERSATILE: Charming solid wood accent table has a versatile number of styling options. Includes four folding panels for easy storing.
- EASY CARE: Clean with a soft, dry cloth.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our Antique design Folding Accent Coffee Table is hand carved from 100% sustainably harvested Mango wood. This attractive accent table will compliment an assortment of décors. Ideal construction to hold up to 50 pound with collapsible folding panels for easy storing. Wipe clean with dry cloth for easy care. MINOR ASSEMBLY REQUIRED
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The packaging was simple and effective, but as one other reviewer noted, the top, while solid, shows more than one piece. My top has a clear delineation running across it indicating it is not a solid piece of wood. Imagine a clock face showing the hours. Now draw a straight line down from 1 to 4. It's a visual detractor, making the table appear not just distressed but not well taken care of. Not quite broken, but less than whole. Because that reviewer sent back his table with a 2 piece top in expectations of getting a solid looking top but ended up with a 3 piece top, I've opted to keep what I have, after all, it is supposed to look distressed!
All in all, I do recommend this table for those who like things like this. It makes a great visual accent and can be used in multiple rooms if/as you change furniture around to satisfy your whims.