Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 81 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 84 reviews
on August 1, 2015
i filled these with Tabasco powder, whole hot peppers and garlic cloves. then hung them close to some of the favorites of the local deer. hung on some of the younger trees too. all is completely perfect and back to growing again. the rain seems to rejuvenate the stink the have. cheaper than buying all the deer repellent. I'm anxious to find out how long one pepper garlic sachet will last, so far so good.
on September 3, 2016
I ordered these to use as little gift bags and I love them! I wanted something very small to put a couple of little trinkets in and these worked perfectly for that! They will not withstand any rough handling, but for the price, you're not going to get sturdy! I loved them and they will work perfectly for what I wanted, I decorated mine using permanent markers and personalized them! Would be a great teen project to decorate their own goody bags! Can't go wrong for the price!
on July 25, 2016
These are great, I use them for iced coffee, Filling them up than put the bag in water and leave in refrigerator for a bout 12 hours and than have great iced coffee, hey work great, thanks
on January 14, 2010
One issue of drinking home brewed spiced tea is many of the products out there do not work well with simmering finer spices. These bags once tied tight do the job better than anything else I've tried. I've also used the bags to stuff herbs and spices in poultry for the rotisserie and I have use them in pots of soup/sauces (where I want the flavor but not the herb texture). They worked wonderfully and held up well for all of these purposes. I am sure they work equally well for scent sachets or a number of other purposes. The strings on my bags pull shut very easy and the product is well made and holds up. For many purposes the bags could be washed and reused.
on December 11, 2016
Good quality and came quickly. They are for my daughter's wedding to put lavender in.
on March 30, 2011
I ordered these to make sachets for baby shower favors. I added my own sage and lavender colored ribbon after filing them with lavender (from the same supplier). They look like I spent a fortune on them but I didn't! I have left-overs which I plan on using for gifts, tea bags, and also to make oil infusions with. I'm quite pleased with them!
on June 14, 2016
These bags are very useful. I want more and will get more. I purchased the first one at a discount in return for an honest review. I can tell you that I will buy more and as a Prime member, they will arrive sooooo quickly! Well made, long lasting. Thanks.
on March 22, 2017
These are great for my homemade lavender satchels. It didn't work well for my homemade shoe deodorizer powder. The powder leaks through and gets everywhere.
on November 11, 2016
The small cotton drawstring muslin bags were more useful than I had hoped! I used them at a Children's Garden event. The children filled the bags with lavender buds and had a lesson on herbs! The bags also look and smell great hanging in the kitchen with dried herbs in them.
on November 20, 2016
Very fast delivery was much appreciated!!Great item!