|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$14.99 - $59.99 & FREE Returns on some sizes and colors. Details|
- Adult Tops: Cotton / Polyester Thermal; Pants: Brushed Cotton Flannel
- Kids & Toddler Tops: Polyester Thermal; Pants: Woven Polyester Flannel
- Infant Zip-Up Sleeper: Woven Polyester Flannel
- Personalization (if shown) is not available
- Please Note: For child's safety, children's sleepwear should be snug fitting or flame resistant. This garment is flame resistant.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The perfect matching family Christmas pajamas! Classic and comfortable, these festive family PJs will put everyone in the holiday spirit. Adults receive our soft flannel Stewart Plaid PJs and you can choose to send the kids either matching Stewart Plaid PJs or coordinating Red Dropseat PJs. However you mix it up, everyone will look great and be comfy and cozy this Christmas. Gift packaging is not included.
- Product Dimensions: 16 x 12 x 2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B01161E5Q6
- Item model number: PJ-STEWARTPLAID-FAMILY
- Date first available at Amazon.com: October 3, 2013
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
I was also given the pants and shirt set for my 3 year old. The pants should fit fine but the shirt is rather short compared to the photo. I have a feeling after washing, his belly will stick out but I guess it is a pj shirt so whatever.
Just really bummed about this. The fabric feels comfy but I don't think my toddler will grow enough to fit into these before my kid grows out of them. I wish the return policy had been a little longer for gifts so I could exchange for different sizes.
Christmas Day is the time for plenty of pictures and everyone, including
Parents are ready and the album looks GREAT going forward.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought it for the entire family. Everyone thought it was cheesy but after putting it on, they loved it. Good quality, holding power, size fit, warm and comfortable. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Rekha
A little too big but surprising quality, they are very warm and cozy.Published 5 months ago by Redneck Rench