|Fits as expected||
|Price:||$12.95 - $19.95|
- Featuring a fold over waist and flared leg for a stylish and snug fit.
- Junior Sizes Small (3-5) Medium (7-9), Large (11-13), (Extra Large is JR. Plus Size 1X, Inseam 33", Waist 32-38", Length 41.5")
- A great choice for workout or casual wear at a great price value.
- 92/8 cotton/ spandex. Machine Washable.
- Please visit our Sunshine Casuals Storefront for more great selections. www.amazon.com/shops/AHXTTILF7MLGM
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Super comfortable, Durable enough for yoga or workouts, comfortable and stylish enough to wear around town. Junior Sizes Small (3-5) Medium (7-9), Large (11-13), (Extra Large is JR. Plus Size 1X: Inseam 33", Waist 32-38", Length 41.5"). Please visit our Sunshine Casuals Storefront for more great selections. www.amazon.com/shops/AHXTTILF7MLGM
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- ASIN: B00529XVE6
- Date first available at Amazon.com: May 23, 2011
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Ordered Small. If these were a little TOO LOW on a 5ft 1 in., 105 lb person, I would think some of you would have C. T. Length is Perfect for me, which never happens. So, they probably are too short for a lot of you.
Looking at these out of the bag, I DID NOT think these would FIT at all...NO WAY. And surprisingly they seem to stretch to your form, and not unattractively. I could see them stretching out, I recommend buying your correct size, not up or down.
Caution: Must wear VERY long Tank with them, or do not bend over ... Just Sayin'.
I hate to agree, but , I would wear these around the house... Maybe working out. You cannot bend over in plain site. Would never wear for Dress, but never wear sweats.
Are they worth 12.90? Hmmm. If they Fit better, yes. And I don't mind spending more $.
BTW... I ordered a small and ended up with a medium. I wasn't too upset because they fit ok but now they are way too short to wear in public.