Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Most Anticipated Fall Children's Books STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 64 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 69 reviews
on January 15, 2013
I gave these to my daughter. She says they are every comfortable for working out in. They don't slid down or ride up. No problem in the washing and drying either. The color hasn't faded.
on February 26, 2013
Just received these in the mail today and was so excited to put them on. Thought they fit fine throughout my legs and bottom. I ordered 2 med and received 2 larges. I've got junk in the trunk so it's not as if I couldn't keep them like this, but I've read reviews saying they loosen up and if they do that they will be way too big. Maybe I will send back one and keep the other. Then I will update! Otherwise, they are long but most pants on me are so I can't really hold that against them. They are soft and thin but I don't feel exposed with how thin they are.

UPDATE:
So I called amazon to exchange, which they couldn't for some reason. They gave me a ups label and promised a refund as soon as my package reached the warehouse. Luckily I decided to contact the seller and they didn't want me to reorder from amazon since they had been packaged wrong. They emailed me a fedex label to return the larges and sent me my 2 mediums with another med for all the hassle. Really appreciated it! Received the mediums and they fit great. I'm 152lb and 5 4'. Normally I would get a large but just as others stated, they loosen up and run slightly big. They are VERY comfy! Thanks so much!
on March 4, 2013
These pants were shipped promptly and arrived within the mentioned time frame.

Pros:
- they look nice (make you look leaner actually)
- feel super soft, the fabric is not too thick, but not too thin either
- very comfortable to wear (you can sleep in them)
- they stay in place
- the underwear is not visible through them.
- perfect if you are trying to wear more natural fabrics and avoid synthetics (95% cotton and 5%spandex)
- affordable

I would've given them 5 stars but there are some annoying details.

Cons:
- slightly too long, so I will have to crop them a bit.
I bought a M size and besides the length they fit perfectly ( I'm 125 lb 5'7" with wide hips)

- they collect a lot of lint from everything and it's visible because they are black. You have to brush them often and really need to use those drier sheets when you dry them with other clothes.

I am thinking about buying the same pants in a lighter color as rushing them all the time is not fun.

They are made in Combodia.
on April 12, 2013
These are an inexpensive pair of lounge/yoga pants. I'm 5'3 - got the medium based on the 8/10 sizing and they fit everywhere fine but frankly are too long. I read another review about long length so I almost didn't get them. So if you're on the shorter side, and do not want ones that hang past the heel of your shoe, I'd get a different brand. If they were tried on in a store, I wouldn't have bought them, but I'm not going to be returning them. They are fine to wear around the house where and workout. They'd definitely get caught on the heels of my shoes wearing outside and being that it rains here a lot, won't be a part of any outside attire. If not for the length, I'd order a few more pairs of them because they are comfortable. I cannot report on their durability or long term quality, but I didn't spend the type of money on them to expect any outlandishly great results in those departments.
on March 19, 2014
These pants ended up being pretty nice. Some people complained about them being see through-yes if they are tight on you and you bend all the way over, you can kinda see through them-that is most yoga pants though. I thought the length was good. I'm 5'7" and 145lbs and ordered a medium-they fit really nice. Overall I would buy again (if they would get my size in some more colors!)
on June 23, 2015
I am 5' 9" tall. Often times pants are not long enough for me. This was not the case with these pants! I purchased a medium.They were a great length and even gave a little room when I stretched. The fabric was soft and very comfortable but not so much that they fell off. With a long torso as well I wondered if I could utilize the fold over and it was great as well! Great pants!!
on August 4, 2014
These pants fit perfect. I saw a few reviews that mentioned they might be too see through. I don't see that at all. I ordered a medium and I think the fit and thickness of the material are perfect. They are very long on me and I will actually have to hem them but I'm only 5'2" so that's not the fault of the clothing. They are incredibly comfortable for gym wear or home wear or even to wear out. Really a wonderful buy for a great price.
on April 9, 2016
These are okay for $10 or less. They fit just fine and looked just fine. But, they are basically see through when you bend over and started coming apart in the crotch area after maybe six months. If you buy, don't expect to last a long time.
on March 26, 2013
They pants are just as described and exactly what I expected based on reading previous reviews. Perfect fit for me: I have long legs and so need the long length that was discussed. The fabric is soft and comfortable, not at all binding at the waist. I do wear these around the house; the fabric is thin, but just thick enough that I could wear them out too. I would really love to have another pair just like these with heavier fabric, but this is not a complaint. I'm very happy w/ these.
on September 14, 2014
I wore these all through my pregnancy, and although I've lost tons of weight since, and they are quite big now, I still wear them daily. Favorite pair of pants to wear ever. They're incredibly comfy, have had millions of washes, and still hold their shape and quality.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.