Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 360 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 437 reviews
on June 5, 2017
Good PJ bottom. Material looks good and the stitching also appears good. Would purchase again if needed.
on April 18, 2017
I ordered the right size and I didn't expect them to be perfect, but this is ridiculous. They are way too tight, a little short and the pockets are a joke. I mean, if they fit I would be fine with the pockets being so small, but these pants are really small.
on July 8, 2017
These fit well and are very soft and comfortable. They are well made but for one thing - the uneven print/pattern. Instead of the lines going straight down the leg, it is very crooked on one leg making them look lopsided.
on August 5, 2017
Thes are very comfortable, lightweight men's lounge pants. I really like the way they fit. And, because of the way the legs are cut, I don't need to have them shortened- they sit fine on my slippers.
on December 17, 2016
I wore these red ones to bed once and there is A LOT of pilling all over these pants! Also the inside seam tore on the right pant leg. I also have a blue pair of pants and the quality wasn't much better. The piling is over the top. I won't be buying from CYZ again.
on September 19, 2017
The only place where you can actually wear these PJs is Antartica. These are HOT and I mean really really hot. Wearing it for 30 seconds and my legs were sweating like if I ran a marathon.

I don't understand why they made is so hot. The whole point of PJs is provide comfort. Bad design and bad material. Don't buy!
on December 14, 2016
Looking for a nice lounging style of pant or pajama pants? This is it. These feel good on and quite comfortable. They are just a bit on the large size but that is what I was looking for in the fit. I do have to keep them pulled up as they are a little long in the inseam. Easy to roll them up one turn if needed. They are super soft as well and I would buy them again. Size ordered was large. I just checked them on the site and they are sold out of the large size. I wanted to buy a couple more of these.
on December 31, 2016
My grandson was delighted with these pajamas.
on April 28, 2017
It is an ok product except for the pockets which are terrible, not even sure why they added pockets if they were going to be this tiny and worthless.
on April 1, 2017
After the 1st wash it shrinks a bit. Pockets will NOT hold my regular iPhone (forget about it if you have an iPhone plus), as it tends to fall out.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.