Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 532 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 591 reviews
on September 23, 2017
I love the idea of a natural toned spf. The texture of this one is really nice and creamy, and the color does blend in, but doesn't give any sort of real coverage. That being said, unless you have perfect skin, that will probably be a useless feature of this product. The texture, while being extremely creamy and smooth, does not allow makeup to be layered on, at least in my experience. If you use this, then primer, then foundation and concealer, you're probably going to experience extreme dragging of your product. This sunscreen never completely absorbs, it always maintains its clay-like demeanor, so color-transfer to clothing is always a possibility, even hours later. This product is only functional on non-makeup days for me (doesn't even out tones), but if it had richer coverage and doubled as a foundation, it would be the perfect product.
on September 18, 2017
My skin couldn't handle this one for some reason,I started breaking out so I stopped using it. I thought I couldn't return it, but I called Amazon and they said they would do a refund. I was really happy about that, which is why it's more than 1 star - even though I haven't received the refund yet. But I'm giving this 2 stars because it's not for everyone. Also, sunblock is supposed to work only if it it's lighter than your skintone because it reflects right? I believe this one was darker than my skin tone. Anyway, I don't know if it actually works because I used it twice and my breakouts were getting worse so I stopped it altogether. Maybe it works for some but it doesn't for me. I have in-between fair and tan skin tone, I don't usually get breakouts so when I do I know it's a product. My skin is moderately sensitive.
on April 13, 2015
Great sunscreen w/o a lot of chemicals. Most facial sunscreens make my eyes water. This one doesn't. After a lot of research, I discovered that the culprit is Avobenzone. It's really hard to find a physical facial sunscreen that doesn't leave you looking like a ghost. I bought CoTZ FACE for lighter skin tones, and it came out of the tube white. However, it did blend in to my skin. Nonetheless, I'll try the natural skin tone next. I love the silky smooth finish, which is similar in texture to makeup primer. I wear it under my makeup every day. It blocks the sun very well. No complaints. Great product.
on February 4, 2016
This stuff feels like silk, blends in easily, and doesn't make my combination/oily skin flake or dry out. It provides the right amount of moisture without being oily. My t-zone is SO incredibly oily that after washing my face, there's still a shine. This does the best job of keep my skin matte for longer. I've gone from using three to five oil blotter sheets a day to just ONE! This works better than any primer I've ever tried. I just put a little loose powder over it and I'm set. I will be stocking up!!
on September 4, 2016
I purchased the 1.5 oz tube of this and it has lasted through spring and summer with some to spare. A little goes a long way with this product, most definitely.

I have sensitive skin and was looking for something easy to wear on a summer day in the southern heat that would protect my skin as well as even out my skin tone. This stuff is perfect for those circumstances.It advertises that it is "Silky Soft" and " blends translucent" with a "Sheer Matte Finish" and I can honestly say that description fits it to a T. It's like so velvety soft that it feels unreal. It practically melts in my hand when I'm putting it on. Such a sheer skin protector is hard to find, especially one that blends your skin tone as well as protects your skin from sun damage. I can wear it out all day and it stays on and keeps my tone even and smooth.

I can definitely vouch for its water resistance, as I used it exclusively this summer and have a family season pass to a local water park here. Even against chlorine water, waves and sun, it lasts at least an hour, if not more.All of that with no extra chemicals or preservatives added is just awesome. I never once suffered a sunburn with regular application of this product and I am fair skinned with an olive undertone, which means that I can tan well after a bit of pink happens in the summer.

I love the light, matte finish after you put it on, which never leaves me feeling greasy or oily and it doesn't sweat off like other creams of this type might.. The only downside is that so far I can't really wear it on a winter day, since it is a bit darker for my skin then. But for the summer, it has never broken me out and can even be worn under a light powder. Now, I say this with the intent of being clear that you have to properly follow a regular skincare routine while using it. If you don't wash your face properly and occasionally do a deep pore cleansing face ritual then I am sure you culd suffer from some clogged pores and regrets. Wash your face and care for it and this product will be your best friend. Recommend for summer use and medium skin tones.
on February 29, 2016
Great screen.makes skin look smooth.works under makup.only use a little bit.i hav fair irish skin.no freckles on my face because of this.and i love the beach.i also love cotz lip protectent.i hav freckles on my chest because i use pther sunscreen there.its pricey
But so worth it for your face and neck.
on January 22, 2015
Cotz Face is my favorite sunscreen. I have rosacea and my skin is often very sensitive to products. This sunscreen goes on velvety smooth and isn't greasy at all. Best of all, I've never had a bad reaction to it.

I've tried both the Cotz Face natural skin tone (tinted) and the Cotz Face lighter skin tone (white). While I like both of them, I've decided to stick with the lighter skin tone product because I like to use it on my neck as well and it seems to blend better than the tinted version.

Incidentally, the tube is tiny and at first I didn't think it would last very long. I use it on my face every day and a tube lasts me at least two months. A little goes a long way.
on September 17, 2017
I started using Cotz spf 58 after reading an excellent review where it was one of a few natural sunblocks that delivered the advertised spf. I really like my other Cotz sunblock so decided to try this. I was not disappointed at all. At first I was worried that the tint was too dark for my pale skin but was pleased when it went on looking quite natural. It is a light, fluffy feeling product and doesn't feel greasy.
on March 7, 2015
If you have medium to dark skin and want the look of a tan, this might work for you. I, however, have fair skin and read it blends in fine on fair skin. Well, it looks orange on me and basically is orange. I know they have one for fair skin but I read it's too white. I'm returning this and getting the fair one.
on August 30, 2017
This is THE BEST SUNSCREEN EVER! I've bought a lot of sunscreen over the years. Many I have purchased from a dermatologist or day spa. This sunscreen comes out thick but easily thins out on the face. It is tinted so look's just like makeup and makes your complexion look flawless. I bought it because it is offered through a company that sells sun protection clothing. So, you know it is really good for protection. Super happy with this purchase.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.