Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
CouchCoaster – The Ultimate Anti-Spill Cup Holder Drink Coaster for Your Sofa (Steel Grey)
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||16.54 x 2.36 x 5.79 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- NO MORE SPILLS: CouchCoaster - The ultimate drink holder for your sofa, is the original and patented drink coaster which securely holds all your favourite drinks - hot or cold - on your sofa, couch, armchair or recliner (fabric or leather).
- WHY COUCHCOASTER: Prevent knocks, spills and stains; Keep your drink within easy reach; Ideal alternative to coffee tables; Store phones, remotes and more; Suitable for the whole family. A must have As Seen on TV accessory!
- COUCH ARM COMPATIBILITY: CouchCoaster is designed to wrap over armrests measuring at least 5.5” / 14cm wide with flat to gently sloping sides. Skinny or narrow-armed couches should be avoided. Alternatively, you can lay CouchCoaster horizontally, tuck it between seat cushions and pillows, or drape it over the back-rest on any upholstery.
- FITS MOST DRINKWARE: CouchCoaster’s ergonomic design caters for a wide variety of mugs, cups, flasks and tumblers up to 3.5” / 9cm wide (incorporating a clever slot for cup handles), while the adapter supplied creates a snug fit for smaller drink-ware e.g. bottles and cans up to 2.75” / 7cm wide.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: CouchCoaster is made of a flexible, weighted, BPA-free silicone body with tacky base (16.5” / 42cm in length), and provides optimum support and integrity for your drink in an adjustable holder (2” / 5cm tall). It’s the perfect substitute for any bulky side table, tray, caddy or organizer.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
CouchCoaster is the flagship invention of Hit Products, a UK consumer products brand which is developing a range of unique solutions to solve some of life's universal and everyday problems.
Mug handle slot
CouchCoaster's ergonomic design caters for mugs and tumblers up to 3.5" / 90mm wide
The adaptor supplied creates a snug fit for bottles and cans up to 2.75" / 70mm wide
Concealed weights and a tacky base provide optimum support and integrity for your drink
CouchCoaster has become a global phenomenon since launching in 2016 and is now selling across several continents, with stockists including some of the world's most acclaimed retail brands.
Compare with similar items
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Problem: My 6'7" boyfriend enjoys sitting in a large armchair. However, our apartment and living room arrangement makes any side table awkward. This left him holding onto his drink with no place to easily set it if he decided to work on his laptop.
I saw this item in passing from time to time and sort of scoffed. Like...$25? For a silicone cup holder? Really? Boy, am I eating my words. This was a very nice surprise.
It feels heavy and sturdy, with the two ends weighted nicely so its not easily displaced. Underneath there is a plastic base that may or may not be removable? I'm thinking not. But it keeps things stable and flat. There is a plastic insert so you can try to fit larger mugs (not all will fit though). I found it useful with my larger water bottles. The finish is matte with the exception of the plastic pieces. While this is nice, it does show dust and attracts hair. Easy enough to wipe off with a damp cloth.
Overall, do you need it? Depends on who you are. But I'm very, very pleased with the construction and the durability. My boyfriend is as well. One of those little things that makes our lives a smidgen better.
It's just a great idea executed really well. It's super convenient, moves easily to whichever seat you're using, doesn't harm the furniture, and is really stable. Like "the tea didn't spill when the toddler jumped on the couch" stable.
It's also at a great price point for white elephant gifts. Not that you shouldn't get one for yourself, but this is just something that's too good not to share.
(okay, I may seem a little over the top, but what to do with the dang cups when there are no end tables is a problem we've been having since Mom's living room got changed around. And you can put coffee cups in this. Holy cow, how has no one made one of these before. Yeah, over the top, but that's just how I feel about this.)
I also need it to be on the end of the arm of my chair. with some kind of long arm to go under a
chair arm pocket bag.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 6, 2020