- Series: AACC Counseling Library
- Paperback: 300 pages
- Publisher: Xulon Press; 1 edition (April 30, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1591605199
- ISBN-13: 978-1591605195
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.7 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 15.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (24 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #476,453 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Counseling Survivors of Sexual Abuse (AACC Counseling Library) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The 30 Best Self Help Books
This list reflects books that have saved lives and have sold millions of copies. Learn more on AbeBooks.com
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top customer reviews
Get this book.
While written for counselors, this book makes adapting the practical suggestions applicable for everyone. Professional, caring friend or relative. I am very grateful to have found this, it has made all the difference.
Ms. Langberg has tremendous compassion and wisdom to share on this difficult topic. I highly recommend it.