- Age Range: 9 and up
- Grade Level: 4 - 6
- Series: Count Your Way Through
- Paperback: 24 pages
- Publisher: Lerner Publishing Group (August 1, 1996)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0876149727
- ISBN-13: 978-0876149720
- Product Dimensions: 7.5 x 0.2 x 8.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 3.7 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,388,707 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Count Your Way Through France Paperback – August 1, 1996
From School Library Journal
Gr 2-5--A combination counting book and introduction to French civilization, Count Your Way through France is attractive but superficial. Readers will learn how to count to 10 in French (a skill easily picked up from vocabulary books and tapes). They will also acquire a smattering of information on the country (a topic better served by history and geography texts). As with other books in this series, the matching of items and numbers is often awkward. The watercolor illustrations are pleasant but subdued. More useful material on France and the French language is readily available.
Ann W. Moore, Guilderland Public Library, NY
Copyright 1998 Cahners Business Information, Inc.